Now what's going on with YouTube?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You just love arguing with me about youtube don't you :stick_out_tongue:

I know I read something somewhere about how this person was talking about how his laptop couldn't load hd videos but his desktop could on the same connection *shrugs*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not arguing with you, I'm basing what the problem could be on the information you mentioned, and based on that, I would deduce the problem lies within the connection moreso that the computer itself.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This morning, YouTube had, once again, switched to its crapsack new homepage design, as pointed out visually by Sarge in an earlier post.

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNN

So I immediately deleted my cookies again (even though YouTube was the first thing I went to this morning), and now, the homepage is back to abnormal again.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I've JUST Had My Third Youtube Copyright Strike For A Blinky Bill Video, And Suprisingly, My Account Is Still Around!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand it... seriously, I've lost count of how many strikes I've gotten since last summer (from the likes of Bagdasarian Productions, Lionsgate, FOX, Disney, etc), and yet, my account still stands.

But anyway, I see YT has a new glitch right now: not displaying all of your subscribers. If you click the subscribers button on your channel, it only displayed like three or four channels.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
For some reason I can't see how many views I've gotten on my videos right now. It's just blank???

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Does anyone else hate how you have to click "load more" to see videos? I want page numbers! It's horrible if you want to watch the backlog of someone who has thousands of videos >_<
YES!!!