Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ah, thank you for the clarification.

But as for Christmas, I am extremely excited for that, it's one of the high points of my Christmas season every single year. And also, I guess the Christmas rotation is beginning right after Thanksgiving again, correct? For some reason I remember last year that it didn't start until like December 1.
I don't recall, but I'm pretty sure Christmas starts 24/7 after Thanksgiving. If not, then I'm guessing some Christmas songs start to appear in the rotation before completely taking over in December.

Hubert

Reaction score
That's what it usually had been in years past, but for some reason last year I remember trying to tune in to Christmas music during the end of November after Thanksgiving, and I was welcomed to normal music, and found out that the Christmas rotation wasn't going to begin until the first of December.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
According to Phillip, this year's MCR Christmas Merry-thon will start the day after Thanksgiving, on Black Friday November 23 2012.
Hope this helps.

Hubert

Reaction score
Regardless, I am happy about that. MC Christmas music is always a crucial part of my Christmas decorating each year.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, the song "Me And My Llama" should be listed from Sesame Street, The 1980's instead of the 1970's as I found it's earliest known episode to be Ep 2234 from 1986 according to Muppet Wiki.
Hope this helps.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Er, the song "Me And My Llama" should be listed from Sesame Street, The 1980's instead of the 1970's as I found it's earliest known episode to be Ep 2234 from 1986 according to Muppet Wiki.
Hope this helps.
It's from the 70's. It's included in the Old School Volume 2 1974-1979 DVD set.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely as long as it's obvious in the lyrics that it's a winter related song. Several of these already play over Christmas and we'll consider adding the others this year as well. Feel free to compile a list of winter songs you'd like to see added and we'll play as many of them as possible.

Well, in addition to the ones I suggested, the only other ones I can think of are "Hace Frio" and "Gingerbread Man," which isn't a Christmas or winter song, but seeing as though those are most popular at Christmas, it doesn't seem too out of place.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Michael Buble and Oscar's duet of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" was in the rotation last year and will also be this year. :grouchy:

Vincent L

Reaction score
"One Day in December" doesn't seem to be displaying correct album art on the forum page.

Status
Not open for further replies.