Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream where Boppity and Gloat Frackles were contestants on a game show hosted by Guy Smiley. Gloat was performed by Cheryl Wagner and had a female voice similar to Bonehead Fraggle's but more rougher. Boppity and Gloat were brining a long grey block, both holding on one end each. The applause & cheering sound effects was the one used in "I Just Adore Four" and "Google Bugle".
That was all I remembered.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I had a dream once, it was when misskermie's story, Leah and Zoot Forever, actually came true! And there was alot of TrumpetGirlXLips and LeahXZoot and FloydXJanice....SO MUCH ROMANCE!!!!!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where I was watching and reading an interactive book online with illustrated versions of characters including Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Baby Scooter, and Big Bird on the cover of the book. I opened the book and it was a live-action version of the story. The story started out with Elmo, Big Bird, and other characters in the office. There was one person wearing a pig's snout and The Count appeared and counted him as "one squeal". When two more people wearing pigs' snouts appeared in the office, The Count said something like "Three squeals!" The Count thought there was going to more people with pig's snouts soon.
Then, Big Bird and Snuffy were in a barn setting wearing cowboy outfits. They started singing a song that was like a mix of "Wash Your Hands Before You Eat" and "Home on the Range". Then the characters started going to a concert. When the many people wearing pigs' snouts were in the audience, The Count lost track of how many people were many pigs' snouts. Suprisingly, Samson and Tiffy from Sesamstrasse, the German version of Sesame Street performed on stage and there was Lew Zealand, Shakey Sanchez, Scabby Frackle (the light blue one), and Miss Finch from Follow That Bird in the audience.
That's all I could remember about that dream. It was really fun.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
A While back i had a dream when I owned The Official Gonzo and Animal muppet's
but i accidently broke gonzo somehow :concern: and then i started to panic.

Another one i've had was i was in the jungle with three muppet whatnots and we were searching for scooter. Who had gone missing and kermit had sent us to find him we finally found him in the middle of the jungle where we were attacked by some strange animals. Me and scooter escaped but the whatnots were left behind :frown:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
A While back i had a dream when I owned The Official Gonzo and Animal muppet's
but i accidently broke gonzo somehow :concern: and then i started to panic.

Another one i've had was i was in the jungle with three muppet whatnots and we were searching for scooter. Who had gone missing and kermit had sent us to find him we finally found him in the middle of the jungle where we were attacked by some strange animals. Me and scooter escaped but the whatnots were left behind :frown:
Those poor Whatnots.

Bob Smith

Reaction score
I had a dream that i got to meet marty robinson, peter linz and david rudman. But the weirdset/scariest part was that day i got a email from marty and peter and a call from david :eek:

Hubert

Reaction score
I had a dream that i got to meet marty robinson, peter linz and david rudman. But the weirdset/scariest part was that day i got a email from marty and peter and a call from david :eek:
Why don't I ever get good dreams like that? Mine are always about random people chasing me or tickling me... :sigh:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Why don't I ever get good dreams like that? Mine are always about random people chasing me or tickling me... :sigh:
Hey, consider yourself lucky. I hardly remember half the dreams I have anymore.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I rarely get Muppet dreams these days, but lately I have had a few in which I finally get a chance to meet one of the performers. Usually, I'll wake up before it really goes anywhere. In fact, I remember there was one where I met Carrol Spinney. I tried to talk to him, but he had to leave to take part in some Sesame-related parade. Now I know exactly how Walter felt after having that Muppet nightmare.