Fan Art - Happy Halloween Muppet Monsters

Which Muppet Monster Mash-up is your favorite?

• Total voters

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
Here's two of the Monster Muppet Mash-up posters I created for this Halloween! I absolutely love the Universal Studios Classic Monsters, so I couldn't resist mashing them up with my other favorite love, the Muppets!

Enjoy!

To see the rest - a total of 8 images, check 'em out here: More Muppet Monsters

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
VERY cool. I like your style, sirrah! It's great how dynamic you can be with an analogous color scheme.

Close tie between Kermit and Beaker, by the by :wink:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Shhhweeet! I particularly like Thatch McGurk as the Phantom. Unique choice!

-----------

snichols1973

Reaction score
I liked the picture of Beaker as Frankenstein. :eek:
Maybe Dr. Bunsen Honeydew could be Dr. Frankenstein, with Crazy Harry or Sweetums as Igor....

Now I wonder which Muppet would make a good Dracula?

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I liked the picture of Beaker as Frankenstein. :eek:
Maybe Dr. Bunsen Honeydew could be Dr. Frankenstein, with Crazy Harry or Sweetums as Igor....

Now I wonder which Muppet would make a good Dracula?

Ya, Dracula was a tough one, which is why he is absent thus far. I'm working on a second set possibly. Bunsen would be Dr. Frankenstein. I really like the idea of Crazy Harry as Igor, or maybe "London After Midnight."

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
wow Great art work I Really like Beaker as Frankenstein's Monster :eek: I also like Fozzie as the Phantom of the Opera:embarrassed: And Rowlf as the wolf man :sympathy: even though there all Brilliant

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Dude, tres awesomes! I actually liked your Muppet Haunted Mansion one, even though you do not have them here. Basically, I liked all of them!!

snichols1973

Reaction score
Ya, Dracula was a tough one, which is why he is absent thus far. I'm working on a second set possibly. Bunsen would be Dr. Frankenstein. I really like the idea of Crazy Harry as Igor, or maybe "London After Midnight."
Maybe Uncle Deadly as Dracula, or even Dr. Phil van Neuter as Dr. Frankenstein; then again, it would be interesting to see Sweetums as Igor....:grr:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
They are all very nice, but Fozzie is my personal favorite. Thanks for sharing!

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
Such great suggestions! I'll keep them in mind as I doodle the next set. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, too! :big_grin:

BTW Beaker as Frankenstein ended up being one of my favs as well, next to Kermit and Gonzo.