1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Fan Art - Happy Halloween Muppet Monsters

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Psammeadboi, Oct 29, 2012.

?

Which Muppet Monster Mash-up is your favorite?

1. Kermit/Creature from the Black Lagoon

40.0%
  2. Gonzo/The Invisible Man

10.0%
  3. Scooter/The Mummy

10.0%
  4. Rowlf/The Wolf Man

10.0%
  5. Beaker/Frankenstein's Monster

30.0%
  6. Miss Piggy/The Bride

10.0%
  7. Fozzie Bear/The Phantom of the Opera

10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Psammeadboi

Psammeadboi Active Member

Here's two of the Monster Muppet Mash-up posters I created for this Halloween! I absolutely love the Universal Studios Classic Monsters, so I couldn't resist mashing them up with my other favorite love, the Muppets!

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To see the rest - a total of 8 images, check 'em out here: More Muppet Monsters
    Plaid Fraggle likes this.
  2. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

VERY cool. I like your style, sirrah! It's great how dynamic you can be with an analogous color scheme.

Close tie between Kermit and Beaker, by the by ;)
  3. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

-----------
    Shhhweeet! I particularly like Thatch McGurk as the Phantom. Unique choice!

-----------
  4. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

I liked the picture of Beaker as Frankenstein. :eek:
    Maybe Dr. Bunsen Honeydew could be Dr. Frankenstein, with Crazy Harry or Sweetums as Igor....

Now I wonder which Muppet would make a good Dracula?
  5. Psammeadboi

Ya, Dracula was a tough one, which is why he is absent thus far. I'm working on a second set possibly. Bunsen would be Dr. Frankenstein. I really like the idea of Crazy Harry as Igor, or maybe "London After Midnight."
  6. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

wow Great art work I Really like Beaker as Frankenstein's Monster :eek: I also like Fozzie as the Phantom of the Opera:o And Rowlf as the wolf man :sympathy: even though there all Brilliant
  7. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

Dude, tres awesomes! I actually liked your Muppet Haunted Mansion one, even though you do not have them here. Basically, I liked all of them!!
  8. snichols1973

snichols1973 Well-Known Member

Maybe Uncle Deadly as Dracula, or even Dr. Phil van Neuter as Dr. Frankenstein; then again, it would be interesting to see Sweetums as Igor....:grr:
  9. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

They are all very nice, but Fozzie is my personal favorite. Thanks for sharing!
  10. Psammeadboi

Such great suggestions! I'll keep them in mind as I doodle the next set. Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments, too! :D

BTW Beaker as Frankenstein ended up being one of my favs as well, next to Kermit and Gonzo.