Your Thoughts: Jerry Nelson Tribute at The Moving Image Museum

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
I didn't mention who else was there, as I was hoping to reveal that by posting the videos, so I'll try to get them all up, very shortly. Otherwise, no actual Muppet characters in attendance, despite my originally figuring that to be amongst the surprises. I think doing this was a very emotional thing for all those who knew and worked with Jerry personally, as they were dressed pretty formally, so they kept it serious, in speaking as themselves, though of course there was room for laughter where appropriate, too, and there was one very special video from a character that couldn't attend, due to certain physical limitations. Again, I'll try to post the videos up, really soon.

-Zach

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here are several more speeches from the Muppeteers and Bonnie Erickson and a very special message from Snuffy of Sesame Street at the Jerry Nelson tribute posted by Squigman.

A Very Special Message from Snuffy

Louise Gold

Fran Brill

Matt Vogel

Bonnie Erickson

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
It looks like FrackleFan beat me to the punch. No matter, as the videos are fully intended to be shared, so if someone else could before me, it doesn't matter. I think they're all up here, now, but either way, here's a link to the playlist I created, for your convenience: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLumtId7GemGYsjz58JXn-u81XMfGXqrJL. I'm so happy to be able to bring this footage to everyone online, so those who couldn't be there could appreciate it, and that those who were can enjoy reliving the amazing experience it was.

-Zach

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
It looks like FrackleFan beat me to the punch. No matter, as the videos are fully intended to be shared, so if someone else could before me, it doesn't matter. I think they're all up here, now, but either way, here's a link to the playlist I created, for your convenience: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLumtId7GemGYsjz58JXn-u81XMfGXqrJL. I'm so happy to be able to bring this footage to everyone online, so those who couldn't be there could appreciate it, and that those who were can enjoy reliving the amazing experience it was.

-Zach
Thanks. Was that clip reel and Snuffy's message the only videos displayed on the screen or was there more than that?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Thanks. Was that clip reel and Snuffy's message the only videos displayed on the screen or was there more than that?
There was obviously more, the user stated before they couldn't record much, so they mostly got the intros.

Snuffy's video was heartbreaking.