How's the weather where you are?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My whole state is going nuts over hurricane Sandy. And of course she's a woman so of course she's gonna come in with PMS! :stick_out_tongue:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm sure you all know about the Frankenstorm that's going to wipe the East coast from the globe. Looking at various weather reports on it, the center of the storm JUST misses my area of New Jersey, so it won't be too dangerous, but we should definitely get rain and lots of it. I'm hoping it's not that bad; I'm planning on going home next weekend.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Philadelphia's Mayor (Nutter) already gave a warning for Monday morning.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think were just suppose to get wind and a lot of rain. I don't think were suppose to get what people who live near the water will. I went to get gas today in my car not because of the hurricane but because I actually did need it and omg the line was out to the road! The grocery store I went to actually wasn't that bad. I just bought what I normally do I'm really not that worried over it myself. Although you'd think the world is ending where I live. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
Bracing myself for an enormous snowstorm as a result of Sandy...

Hayley B

Reaction score
Our weather person here said it was going to be a T.S. for a little bit. But then regain again as a hurricane.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm probably one of the few people where I live that isn't worried about this storm. :/