Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nobody likes those Baby Kate/Pal episodes anyway.

EDIT: But you know, I sort of wonder just what are the names of the kids in D.W.'s class... I mean, we even know the names of the gray rabbit in the orange sweater (Alex) and the girl rabbit with the striped shirt (Maria) in Arthur's class, I've often wondered what are the names of D.W.'s classmates.

EDIT AGAIN: Um, I don't know why everything is coming out striked, I don't even have the strike buttom activated.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, the "Talking Adventures of Kate, Pal, and the Annoying Gang" was a mistake. I guess it was partially an attempt to gain the same audience Rugrats had.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Either that, or my thinking someone (a producer or writer or someone) noticed in previous episodes, Pal always seems to play with Kate, so maybe they thought it would be an interesting idea to see what the world is like from their perspective. I mean, that' sjust been my theory.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with that theory too. I suppose doing for one episode (if done right, anyhow) wouldn't have been so bad.

Hubert

Reaction score
But you know, I sort of wonder just what are the names of the kids in D.W.'s class... I mean, we even know the names of the gray rabbit in the orange sweater (Alex) and the girl rabbit with the striped shirt (Maria) in Arthur's class, I've often wondered what are the names of D.W.'s classmates.
Actually, there are only approximately two preschoolers that we don't know the names of: http://arthur.wikia.com/wiki/Elwood_City_Preschool

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You guys have assuredly done the research to figure out the names of a lot of these background/extra characters. However, I do believe there's a major correction that can be made for these characters' Wiki entries:

Most of them have "D.W. All Wet" listed as their first appearances, however, most, if not all of them, have made a much earlier appearance in "D.W. Flips"... in fact, this is the episode in which we learn Edwin's name.

Hubert

Reaction score
You guys have assuredly done the research to figure out the names of a lot of these background/extra characters. However, I do believe there's a major correction that can be made for these characters' Wiki entries:

Most of them have "D.W. All Wet" listed as their first appearances, however, most, if not all of them, have made a much earlier appearance in "D.W. Flips"... in fact, this is the episode in which we learn Edwin's name.
"D.W. All Wet" came before "D.W. Flips."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Crap... you know what I just did? I got "D.W. All Wet" and "D.W. All Fired Up" mixed up! ><

Hubert

Reaction score
However...you did accidentally point out to me that the production number of D.W. Flips on the wiki is not in the proper format...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not sure who is more dull, D.W.'s friends or Baby Kate's friends.
Ah yes... Mai Lin... The WORST character on the show. I think I have a picture of her right here...

No wait... I mean...

No... I mean..

&^%$ Let me try it again.