Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

Hubert

Reaction score
What I meant was that I can't think of any actual quotes :stick_out_tongue:

Maybe I could if they played those episodes on tv more often :stick_out_tongue:
Well, it's not like Slink has appeared in a ton of episodes...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Same goes for Bob's Burgers. I can't even tell that it's animated with Flash most of the time due to so few motion tweens. KaBlam! managed to look more fluid as well, and that was from 1996!
Bob's Burgers got an animation bump in the second season. The animation looks even better. There were some little lagging bits here and there the first few episodes, but now it looks like it's completely hand drawn. But then again, Bob's Burgers is the type of show that would work if it were stiff, (like Aqua Teen Hunger Force) but it wants to look as well animated as anything else in the line up.

And yes, you can do hand drawn in flash. Most people stick to libraries of expressions (killing off the need for extreme, unique expressions) and motion tweens. But you can draw things frame by frame into the computer and animate it like a cel drawn animation.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh... Sarge... U like Slink?

Considering the timing of the Facebook post, one of these episodes will feature Bruce Dinsmore (Binky) singing with Michael Yarmusch (Slink).
And there's an episode that's going to be called "The Last Tough Customer," so that's a good sign you might just see him yet.

Actually... the episode names the added sound much better than the initial crop. And they all seem to deal with Arthur's friends, not D.W.'s.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh Dr Too-ooth! Guess who's gonna be seen on the show again this upcoming season? I'll give you a hint: he appeared along D.W. in your very most favorite musical episode ever. :halo:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
You mean the Dewey guy is going to be on the show?

Seriously, Brain's cousin again? Hooo boy. Hopefully (probably) it won't be a musical.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh Dr Too-ooth! Guess who's gonna be seen on the show again this upcoming season? I'll give you a hint: he appeared along D.W. in your very most favorite musical episode ever. :halo:
AS long as they don't friggin' sing. Though, it's not too hard to guess that he's probably going to get his own episode next season.
Seriously... I wanna see Arthur's friends, not D.W.'s friends. Other than the Tibbles, they're very dull.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'm not sure who is more dull, D.W.'s friends or Baby Kate's friends.