FanFic Library Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just added a handful of new stories. Read on at your own risk.
UD: Maniacal laugh.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I don’t quite understand something about this list. I have two threads (one fanfiction drabbles and the other fanart) that are on-going which I never intend to have a precise ending as I always draw and come up with random short stories. Would they still be included on the list even though they’ll never be technically finished? I ask this because I've noticed there are a few threads on the list similar to mine which I have just mentioned. Sorry for being a pain, I’m just wondering…

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, I understand your confusion. The two threads you're thinking of are by Kim (Slackbot). Since she updates regularly with her artwork sketches, and because a text sketchbook is meant for posting whenever you have something that's more like a oneshot that doesn't really fit anywhere else, then yes those have been included under the particular author's entries. They've been added there, not because of their "finished" status, but to find them that much more easily should either the author in question have need of posting something new or us readers curiously browse through/find a new addition in case we don't get the immediate notification through the forum's system.

Hope this helps answer your questions. :search:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me, Count. :smile:

In that case, would it be too much trouble to ask them to be added to the list? :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure, just get me the thread titles and URL links and I'll put them there with your stuff.

Slackbot

Reaction score
The two threads you're thinking of are by Kim (Slackbot). Since she updates regularly with her artwork sketches, and because a text sketchbook is meant for posting whenever you have something that's more like a oneshot that doesn't really fit anywhere else, then yes those have been included under the particular author's entries. They've been added there, not because of their "finished" status...
Just a note: each story in the "text sketchbook" is finished when I post it, and of course each pic I post is self-contained. So, everything in those threads is a finished piece. Each thread is simply a collection of finished pieces that I have put in one "binder" rather than scattering them like buckshot all over the forum.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hexactly. And since the index serves the purpose of providing links for people to find stories/compilations easier, I put those in your category.

*Nags a few people on the list to update their in-progress fics. :stick_out_tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.