The Official October/Halloween/Fall Thread

Greengables95

Reaction score
This is always been my favorite time of year. I love when the leaves change color (my favorite are the orange trees) and almost always to the cooler weather especially after a hot summer. What I really love about Fall are the major holidays. I'm slowly starting to get an appreciation for Halloween, but I love Thanksgiving. It's also a time where I like to curl up with a scary story or movie (my favorite's Watcher in the Woods because it's very atmospheric). What are your opinions?

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I love the fall (except for fall allergies). The beautiful leaves, the pumpkins, the cooler weather, and of course, Halloween, my favorite holiday since childhood! I also enjoy Thanksgiving of course, but less so now that I'm a vegan, and have to make my own food! But I love to cook, so even that's not all bad.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My favorite part of fall is the cooler weather. I love taking walks and seeing all the different colored leaves (and not sweating all over when I'm done). I've started to like Thanksgiving more than I used to since my family began visiting my aunt for dinner instead of hosting a dinner. It makes things less stressful and I get to see more family members.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I am the biggest fan of the holiday season and so grateful to have it in my life. As far as Fall, there's something nice and comforting about having to start bundling up and drinking hot chocolate in the morning. Can't go wrong with that. :smile: