to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
Muppet Movie coming to Blu-ray in August
a preview trailer and discuss The Muppet Movie Blu-ray with fans. Pre-order
The Muppet Movie on Blu-ray and receive a low price guarantee. Let us know
your thoughts on this anticipate release!
Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greengables95, Sep 29, 2012.
Wish I could say the same. It gets when you get older and years just seem to blew away.
Pshh I know that's right.
Yeah pretty much, it was your typical desperate attempt at merchandising, hehe.
Btw here's an idea of what to expect, Freddy and "All I Have to Do is Dream." Freddy actually kinda sings towards the end...kinda, lol:
No I haven't, I'd like to look into that album for nostalgic purposes though, hehe.
I actually did own the Ghostbusters 2 soundtrack at some point. I don't remember this particular song though
Because I this this belongs here more than it does in the top ten thread:
Top Ten Best Scary Movies (for Halloween viewing)
10. Jacob's Ladder (scared the crap outta me first time I saw it...some serious mindblowing)
9. Ghost Ship (just 'cos I love the visuals)
8. The Evil Dead (the original, low-budget wunderkin that Steve King called "Spam in a cabin"-- just utter chaos)
7. Evil Dead II (okay, not so much scary as it is just plain fun. Basically a bigger-budget remake of the original by the same crew)
6. An American Werewolf in London (the original, of course -- gore and humor, equal parts!)
5. Event Horizon (Sam Neill. Laurence Fishburne. Jason Isaacs. "Hellraiser" in space. Need I say more?)
4. A Nightmare on Elm Street (the original --duh. Wes Craven did stuff in this that no one had ever thought of before)
3. 28 Days Later (hellafast zombies! sickness and unstoppable carnage!)
2. Night of the Living Dead (Romero's original -- that bloody lightbulb swinging gets me every time)
1. The Haunting (the original from 1963. The MOST amazing scarefest WITHOUT an actual monster, EVER. Psychological horror, far more effective than any FX!)
Oh brother! You can't find anything weird than this. I have heard the song before. Talk about freaky. There is a video I found I thought should be not as scary even if you are scared of anything that happens to you.
I know it is kind of not so real, but the voices are Steve's Kermit and the other voice is Linda Rondstadt. Seriouly! I thought that was how I dreamed it would be.
Yesterday I tried out a new chain store, Total Wines, and was blown away by the selection of stuff (an entire warehouse-length row of Pinot Noir, f'instance). They offered singles of many of the brews, so I bought one bottle each of Ace and Woodchuck Hard Pumpkin Ciders to taste-test and see which is more pumpkiny.
I am gonna have a GREAT afternoon tomorrow.
Cold at night and hot at noon. Typical.
Me and Koro here would like to wish everyone a Happy Halloween.
This thread needs more Danny...
'Cos this pumpkin was asking for it. They have a deep spiritual ennui, y'know...
Holy Toledo! Whoever on earth carved that is amazing!
That was from Disney so it was done by professionals. But on another note I guess it's time to move on to the next holiday which would be Thanksgiving although that seems to be overshadowed nowadays by Christmas.
I finally got around to asking my parents what it was made of, and it wasn't made of tin, it (or at least the arms and pegs) was made of cardboard.
Separate names with a comma.