TV Alert: Sesame Street on Good Morning America September 19

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wednesday morning watch the Sesame Street Muppets take over Good Morning America on ABC. Tune in as they preview Sesame Street Season 43 that begins next Monday on PBS.

Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, Bert, Abby, Rosita, Oscar, Cookie Monster and Murray are all scheduled to appear.

After you see the appearance let us know your thoughts!

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I thought it was really good but I think they would have done better with maybe two or three of them there. They kind of all got overshadowed by one another. Also where was Telly and Zoe?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did they ... uh... take over the first hour more than the second?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I mean this in no offense, but does anyone think it's kind of too soon for the gang to be reunited like this ? I mean they just lost Jerry Nelson, and I can understand if they couldn't make it. :frown:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean this in no offense, but does anyone think it's kind of too soon for the gang to be reunited like this ? I mean they just lost Jerry Nelson, and I can understand if they couldn't make it. :frown:
I don't understand your logic.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Agreed. They lost someone close to them, but that doesn't mean they have to stop performing in mourning. They have a show to promote, and I'm sure Jerry would have rather seen them carry on performing than just take an overly long moment of silence.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I don't understand your logic.
I apologize for the confusion, let me try to explain...I'm surprised to see the show continue on despite the lost of Jerry Nelson. I mean I know it's a weekday show, but why not have a moment or two to grieve. :cry:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Agreed. They lost someone close to them, but that doesn't mean they have to stop performing in mourning. They have a show to promote, and I'm sure Jerry would have rather seen them carry on performing than just take an overly long moment of silence.
It worked for Mickey Mouse and Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
They did not stop the show when Jim, Richard, David or Will Lee passed away.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I apologize for the confusion, let me try to explain...I'm surprised to see the show continue on despite the lost of Jerry Nelson. I mean I know it's a weekday show, but why not have a moment or two to grieve. :cry:
With all due respect to Jerry they've had their time to grieve and while I'm sure they still miss him and always will as the saying goes "the show must go on." You can't just stop because someone past away. Eventually you need to move on. That's like saying The Muppets shouldn't have went on after Jim past away.