Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny - Worst Movie Ever?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Now that I think about it, I almost thought this thread was about that upcoming Dreamworks movie where Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny (among other childhood icons) are warriors and Guardians of childhood something or other. But that looks too awesome to be bad...

right?

Right. BTW: The movie will be called Rise of the Guardians whereas the book series it's running off of is The Guardians of Childhood. The book's creator is collaborating on the movie, and from what I read, the plans are to have thirteen books with the characters' origins while the movie takes place after the series has finished explaining how they're thought of in our modern time. Plus the plot of Santa+Sandman+Tooth Fairy+Jack Frost+Easter Bunny vs. Pitch the Boogeyman. Oh, and Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) will be voicing North (Santa), so this should end up as a good movie.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Sounds...different... will wait and see. :smile:

Ed! You've never seen "Master Ninja"? Ohhhh man. Dude. Go Youtube it. Failed tv series featuring Lee Van Cleef and one (I forget which, they all act so awfully) of the Van Patten kids. Horrible, horrible show...great MST ep! Joel and the Bots made up a sort of scatting rap they called "Master Ninja Theme Song" which is absolutely hilarious!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
YouTube is fail for me. As I said in one of Gina's stories, it has a jerkish stop-and-go play effect that pauses the video every other second and then takes about ten more to get going for another little blip.

Van Cleef? Bought a couple of that guy's perfumes, okay, my mom bought them off of ebay, I just pay it for her.

Looking forward to Rise of the Guardians along with a few other films this year like Hotel Transylvania and Frankenweenie. And if I don't see them at the cinema, I can always wait till next year's 13 Nights of Halloween on ABC Family. Though they rully need to get enough movies so they don't keep double dipping so much during the second week of the promotion. BTW: Did I mention they air Pixar's latest release from two years back as premieres? That's how I've gotten to see Ratatouille and Up, and this year it's the Toy Story trilogy.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
All the things bad movie fans love to hate. I've got to see this movie! Thanks for bringing it up, Drtooth.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I used to love the GPK. I look back on that movie, and shudder. :laugh: I heard about the cartoon, but never got around to watching it.