General Muppets Palisades Discussion

Which character would you have wanted to see as a Palisades figure? (Not Mini Muppets)

• Total voters

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Hey, Walter doesn't have the Dr. Teeth variant. Maybe you guys could do a trade!

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I always wonder: How did Walter get his fluffy hands on the Wedding Set, Rainbow Connection Kermit, White Tux Rowlf, and Checkered Suit Gonzo, but he couldn't get Dr. Teeth Variant?:confused:

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I wasn't real into action figures or collecting them, but a number of years back my mom bought a bunch of Muppet figures. Some of them went missing, but the ones I remember having are:
  • Usher Scooter
  • Marvin Suggs
  • Gonzo and Camilla
  • Pigs in Space Set
  • Muppet Newsflash anchorman
And a few others I can't remember...

One of my old friends had the Swedish Chef set. :big_grin:

j3h

Reaction score
What are you missing?...besides something unreleased like mega checkered suit gonzo or mega invisible beaker? Or box color variants of the minis?

RyNo

Reaction score
What are you missing?...besides something unreleased like mega checkered suit gonzo or mega invisible beaker? Or box color variants of the minis?
I'm missing the OMGCNFO Penguins, White Tuxedo Rowlf, Lunchbox Tuxedo Kermit, Lunchbox Fozzie and Lunchbox Gonzo. Not sure I'll ever get them either really. The lunchboxes were all limited to 99 pieces, Rowlf is a nightmare to get hold of... Never mind, I'm happy with what I've got :smile:

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
i have just started collecting the muppet figures and so far have only got cabin boy's gonzo and rizzo,i am wondering which other figures are worth getting . apart from the main character's like kermit,fozzie and miss piggy:wink::smile: