When dreams come true

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 25
Perfect
Janice rolled her eyes in frustration.
"Whatever Floyd do whatever you want I'll do all the work as usual." She snapped.
"Jan you know that's not what I meant." He said.
Janice put down her hair brush and turned to face him.
"Floyd look I know the band needs you and I understand that but I need your help too." Janice said.
Floyd sighed and walked towards her.
"I'll try to help but everyone needs me and really being a genius and all. Can you blame me?" He said with a smile.
"Floyd shut up with that it's not the time to be incredibly totally sarcastic." Janice said pushing him backwards. But her ring caught on his shirt and ripped the sleeve to shreds.
Floyd looked at his tattered sleeve and started laughing. Janice tried not to laugh but couldn't stop herself and nearly fell over from laughing so hard. Floyd caught before she fell but he lost his balance and they both fell over.
"I'm…sorry." Janice said between laughs.
Floyd finally caught his breath. "It's fine." He said. Janice struggled to sit up.
Floyd got up first and helped her up after him.
"I'm sorry babe," Floyd said.
"No honey I'm sorry." Janice replied.
Janice pulled at the strips of Floyd's sleeve. "You should wear your shirts like this more often it's…um edgy." Janice said. Floyd laughed and hugged her.
Janice ran the hairbrush through her hair again while Floyd changed out of the torn shirt.
Janice put the brush down and walked back over to Floyd. He dragged her closer and led her into the hallway. She followed him downstairs. She sat on the counter while he ran around trying to find food.
"How about pancakes?" Floyd asked.
"How about cereal?" Janice replied.
"Fine," Floyd said grabbing several boxes. He placed them on the table then walked back to Janice.
He took her hands and helped her down.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.
He took her hand and led her to the table.
She sat down but stood up once
Lily started crying. "Sit down" Floyd said already heading upstairs. Janice got up to answer the ringing phone instead.
"Hey Morgan…oh I was wondering, what time did you leave this morning?…oh that's early…you are? that's okay…no it's fine is Teeth okay?… rully you haven't told him yet?…No of course I won't tell him. You can…I totally understand…I'll talk to you soon… bye." Janice hung up and sat back down at the table. Floyd came down with Lily a few minutes later. He set her in the playpen before walking to the table. "Who was on the phone?" He asked.
Janice sighed. "Morgan, she's at
the boarding house. She has to leave soon because she hasn't paid her rent for her apartment and there's no use paying it if she's not there. Teeth doesn't know so don't tell him." Janice said.
"Teeth isn't going to like this." Floyd said.
"I know," Janice replied.
She got up and wandered across the room picking up Lily. She sat back down and rocked her back and forth.
Floyd's phone rang he answered it quickly. "Hey Teeth…you what?…no why'd you do that?…you're an idiot…call her back man…no Teeth I'm not apologizing for you…I'll talk to you later."
Floyd hung up and slid his phone across the table.
"Morgan told him." Floyd said.
"How'd he react?" Janice asked.
Floyd shook his head "he broke up with her." he replied. Janice groaned "Why'd he do that like that's rully dumb." Janice said.
"It wouldn't work out and he panicked." Floyd replied.
Janice rolled her eyes, "like wow he rully needs to learn how to talk to a girl." Janice laughed.
"You'd think with all the years he's spent with me, he'd know how." Floyd said.
"Are you say talking to you is like talking to a girl?" Janice asked.
"Um no but I know how to talk to a girl without breaking up with her." Floyd replied.
"Rully I've never noticed." Janice said.
"You married me didn't you?" Floyd replied.
Janice rolled her eyes. "I suppose I did but I don't recall it having anything to do with you sweet talking me." She said putting Lily back in the playpen and walking back to Floyd.
"Really than what did it have to do with?" Floyd asked raising an eyebrow.
"Hmmm I rully don't know, maybe you're consistent nagging and…"
Floyd stepped closer and kissed her before she could finish.
He pushed her back against the counter.
The edge pushed into her back reminding her of the furnace all those years ago. Janice pulled back and pushed him off her.
"Whoa Jan you okay?" Floyd asked looking guilty and concerned.
"I'm okay it's just," She rubbed her back which wasn't in any pain.
"Did I hurt you I'm sorry babe." He said.
"It's not that I've just been like having…flashbacks almost and it reminded me of that time with the furnace." She said.
Floyd nodded, but didn't say anything. Hurting her in any way always affected him.
Janice looked up and smiled again. "I'm okay honey," She hugged him after a moment her relaxed and hugged her back.

Morgan didn't feel like going anywhere. She didn't think Teeth would dump her. After everything he just called it off and left her broken hearted. At first their relationship was more like close friends. But now that he's gone Morgan realized that she really might love him.
She was laying on the couch in the living room at the boarding house. Her phone rang beside her she took a minute to finally answer it.
"Teeth…what?…I know and…now?…I'll be there…bye." She hung up and sighed. Getting up she strode to the door and walked outside.
Morgan had run the whole way there but stopped once she got to the trees that marked the boundaries of the expansive park.
She didn't have to look far for Teeth he was leaning against the trunk of one of the huge trees.
"Hey." Morgan said softly walking over.
"Morgan I'm sorry," He told her. Morgan sighed and walked so that she was right beside him. "I panicked…I didn't want to loose you. So I thought that if…I'm just really sorry." He said. Morgan couldn't help but smile.
"Teeth I understand. But Teeth just talk to me next time." She said with a laugh.
"Ya sure thing." He replied.
Morgan hugged him, he held her tightly and was happy to have her back.
"I just wish I didn't have to leave." Morgan sighed and tried to smile but she couldn't.
"It'll be okay," Teeth said.
Morgan shook her head her black waves falling in front of her eyes. She brushed them aside absentmindedly and sighed "I won't see you again and if I do I don't know when that would be." Teeth nodded he knew that it was true. "We'll figure something out." He told her. Morgan nodded and started walking.

Kermit had is hands full literally. The day after the show was his day off. He told Piggy to sleep in and rest. All morning he'd been in one of the baby's rooms, now with them both awake he was attempting to rock the both to sleep.
"Rock little um baby…rock rock rock…rocky rocky rock rocky…go to sleep." Kermit tried to sing.
"Rocky rocky rock rocky?" Kermit jumped he hadn't seen Piggy in the doorway.
"I forget the words." Kermit sighed.
"Apparently you forgot the tune too," Piggy laughed lifting up Lucia. "You coming downstairs dear?" She asked walking to the door.
Kermit nodded "Ya I'm coming," He replied. With Chris still in his arms he followed his wife downstairs.
He sat beside her on the couch and flipped the channel on the tv.
"Kermie?" Piggy asked after a few minutes.
"What is it dear?" Kermit replied.
"Um…it's nothing. Well it's just that there's a fashion show this weekend and I'm supposed to be in it." She said.
Kermit nearly dropped Chris. "But honey I have to watch both of them and plan a show?" He gasped.
"I never said I was going." Piggy replied.
"Of course you're going, it's fine I'll take care of them you go have fun." He said.
"Oh Kermie thank you!" She exclaimed.

Floyd ducked a shoe and ran out of the way of another one.
"Jan!" He yelled barely missing another.
Janice turned around "Oh sorry honey," She said rushing over.
"Do I want to know what you're doing?" He asked.
Janice laughed. "I'm just like trying to find a pair of shoes." She replied.
Floyd nodded "how's that working for ya?" He asked.
"It's not." She laughed.
Floyd sighed and brushed a strand of hair out of her face.
"I have to go meet with the band later." He said.
"Today?" Janice asked.
"Ya," Floyd replied. Janice sighed.
"Go ahead I guess." she said.
Floyd kissed her cheek "you're the best" he said running back downstairs.
Ya the best
Janice thought.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thi is great floyd,3janice! Like Wow! Rully great! Like more please! :flirt:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 26
Yes
Morgan sat in the chair and sighed.
"I should probably start packing tonight." She said.
"No you don't." Teeth said. Morgan looked over at him.
"Move out of your apartment and move here." He suggested.
"I couldn't I'm not really part of the show I'm just here for Janice." Morgan said.
Teeth sighed he got up and walked over to her. "Please Morgan don't leave." He said.
Morgan sighed and stood up.
"Teeth what can I do?" She asked sounding hopeless.
Teeth thought frantically. "You could um…you could. Move in with me!" He exclaimed.
"What! Teeth I couldn't." Morgan said.
"Yes you could please Morgan?" He asked.
"I-I don't know, I'll think about it." She replied.

Janice couldn't sleep Morgan had told her about the idea of her moving in with Teeth earlier.
That wasn't what was bothering her.
Earlier after Floyd had come back to meet the band they hardly talked. That was happening more often lately he'd go out with the rest of the band and come back so exhausted he didn't even want to talk.
Janice sighed she missed just being able to talk to Floyd whenever she wanted and he'd always be there.
It felt like forever since she had last been able to talk to Floyd.
They had been going out forever and then they got engaged and everything happened so fast and now neither of them had time for each other.
Janice sighed and got up. She walked to the window. It was 2:38 according to her phone. She leaned against the windowpane it was cool under her hand.
Floyd's arm slipped around her waist a minute later.
"Is everything okay?" he asked.
"Hmmm I fine honey." Janice replied.
Floyd kissed her cheek "Baby what's bothering you?" He asked.
Janice sighed and sat back down on the bed.
Floyd followed and sat beside her. "Floyd rully it's like nothing," She said Floyd sighed.
"Janice I've been with you long enough to know when something is wrong." He said.
"Okay it's just we don't like talk anymore. You're tired and busy and I'm busy. I miss you when you're gone and when you're to busy to even talk to me." Janice said.
Floyd sighed "Jan, I'm sorry I don't mean to be tired and gone all the time." He said.
Janice nodded and hugged him,

Morgan walked downstairs Janice was laying on the couch with a magazine.
"Hey Jan," Morgan said sitting in a chair.
"Oh hey Morgan." Janice said.
"Is Floyd already gone?" Morgan asked.
"No he's upstairs with Lily he's staying home today" Janice replied.
"Should I say yes to Teeth?" Morgan asked.
Janice put down her magazine and sat up.
"Morgan it would rully be great to like have to around but it's up to you. I mean does he like mean that much to you?" Janice asked.
Morgan nodded, "I just really don't know." She said.
Janice hugged her. "I do. I know you'll totally make the right choice." She said.
"Really?" Morgan asked.
"Fer sure," Janice replied.
Morgan smiled "Thanks Jan. you see this is why you're my best friend." She said.
Janice laughed.
Floyd came downstairs a minute later. "Hey beautiful," He said sitting beside Janice.
She leaned against him and took Morgan's hand. "Look Morgan make your choice before its too late." She said.
Morgan sighed. "Alright I'll see you guys later." She picked up her keys and hurried out the door.
Janice sighed and stood up.
Floyd turned on the tv and followed Janice into the kitchen.
"Jan?" He said walking up beside her.
"Like what's up honey?" Janice asked.
"Teeth wants me to go with him and Zoot to find some gigs for when this season ends." Floyd said.
Janice turned and faced him.
"Sounds fun." She said walking upstairs. Floyd ran after her.
"Janice, I never said I was going it was a suggestion. Why is this happening to us?" He asked.
Janice stopped halfway up the stairs.
"I don't know but we need to stop." Janice said walking back downstairs. Floyd caught her in a hug. "Can we stop fighting?" he asked.
Janice nodded. "Yes, like no more fighting." She agreed.
Floyd leaned in and kissed her.
Janice wrapped her arms around him.
Floyd pulled back and kissed her forehead.
"Go have fun with the guys honey I'll be fine." Janice said.
"You're the best." He said. Janice laughed and hugged him.

Morgan found Teeth talking to Gonzo when she came in.
"Teeth I need to talk to you." She said.
"Sure thing catch ya later blue dude." Teeth waved to Gonzo and followed Morgan over to the couch.
"I thought about what you said and I um yes." She said.
"Wait you'll do it?" He asked.
Morgan nodded "Ya it'll be best for me to stay around. And if I'm with you that makes it even better." She told him.
Teeth hugged her tightly.
Morgan laughed, "I'm happy I'm not leaving." She said.
Teeth nodded and leaned in and kissed her.
Morgan wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back.
Teeth hugged her again.

Floyd walked downstairs where Janice was holding Lily. "Hey," He said sitting beside her.
Janice kissed him quickly and handed Lily to him.
"Morgan called." She said.
"What'd she say?" Floyd asked.
Janice sighed "She told Teeth she'd stay with him." She said.
Floyd nodded "that's what I thought." He replied.
Janice shrugged. Lily woke up a few minutes later, Janice kept her entertained while Floyd went to see Teeth.
"Hey" Teeth said.
"Hey man." Floyd replied following Teeth inside.
Morgan was laying on the couch in the games room when Dr. Teeth and Floyd walked in. "Hello guys." She said.
"Haven't seen you in awhile," Floyd replied. Morgan laughed and got up walking over. "Feeling left out Floyd?" She asked sarcastically.
"Very," Floyd replied hugging her.
"Floyd I can't breathe," She gasped. Floyd laughed and let her go. Morgan punched him in the arm and laughed.
Animal came bounding downstairs and nearly tackled Floyd.
"Whoa!" Floyd yelled falling backwards.
"FLOYD! FLOYD! FLOYD!" Animal yelled.
Dr. Teeth got Animal off Floyd and laughed. "I guess you haven't been here longer than you thought." Dr. Teeth said.
Floyd sighed and nodded. "I know," He replied. Animal frowned and retreated to one of the chairs Floyd turned back to Dr. Teeth, "So you're staying?" Floyd asked Morgan leaning against the wall. Morgan nodded.
"And I was looking forward to you leaving." Floyd laughed.
Morgan glared at him. "You're do immature." She said.
"Someone has to be," Floyd replied.
"Obviously." Morgan replied.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 27
Trip.
Janice woke up and for the second time that night after failing to wake up Floyd, attempted to rock Lily to sleep.
Janice sighed and closed her eyes resting her head against the back of the rocking chair.
"Jan?" Floyd said leaning against the doorframe.
Janice roused herself and opened her eyes. "Oh hi honey," She muttered shifting Lily in her arms and closing her eyes again.
Floyd sighed and crossed the room. He lifted Lily out of Janice's arms and gently shook her back awake.
"Jan, baby wake up." he said kneeling in front of her and shaking her shoulder lightly.
"Hmmm?" She murmured opening her eyes lazily.
"Go to sleep sweetie I got her." Floyd said. Janice nodded and stood up. "Thanks baby." She muttered. Floyd kissed her and watched her stumble out of the room.

Kermit drove Piggy to the airport early. The twins were sleeping soundly in the backseat it had taken nearly half an hour to wrestle them into their car seats with having to change one of them.
Piggy was quiet and stared out the window looking at the passing scenery. "Piggy darling is everything alright?" Kermit asked taking her hand.
Piggy turned and looked at him. Her eyes clouded with worry for the briefest of seconds before clearing. She smiled softly.
"Kermie are you sure you'll be okay without me?" She asked him. He squeezed her hand "We'll be alright you go have fun." He told her.
Piggy kissed his cheek, "Well with that in mind I'll be fine." She said.
Kermit pulled up along the curb and got out. Piggy got out on the other side. After kissing each of the twins multiple times she
returned to Kermit's side.
"I'll see you in a few days," He said handing her her suitcase.
"Moi loves you and will see you soon." Piggy kissed him and hurried through the doors Kermit waved until long after she was gone.

Gonzo walked Camilla to the door.
"I'll see you tonight." He said. Camilla kissed him and walked out. Gonzo watched her walk away and sighed.
"Why Gonzo what's the matter?" Bunsen asked walking over.
"Camilla just left to go to her second job," Gonzo sighed again.
"Hmmm it seems that you are feeling down. I know you can help me test out my new better mood power smoothie." Bunsen suggested.
"I don't know," Gonzo said.
"Don't worry Gonzo it will be fine." Bunsen led Gonzo away before he could reply.
"Okay here's the smoothie drink it quickly and make sure you drink it all." Bunsen handed Gonzo a glass of an electric blue liquid.
"Um okay." Gonzo took a deep breath and gulped it down.
"I feel the same." He said.
Suddenly he started shaking very fast. Bunsen backed up a step. Gonzo jumped up and down and vibrated with energy before falling on the floor in a smoking heap.
"I feel awesome!" He exclaimed standing up.
"That's great it works!" Bunsen said with a smile.
"I-I'm going to go do something amazing" Gonzo said running out of the room and screaming with joy.
"Wow Gonzo you look happy what's up?" Fozzie asked walking over.
"Bunsen fixed me!" Gonzo yelled hurrying off.
Fozzie looked after him with a confused expression.

Janice woke up and walked downstairs. Floyd was watching tv when she walked in.
"Morning beautiful." Floyd said. Janice sat beside him and leaned against him. "Hey honey," she murmured. Floyd sighed and wrapped his arm around her. "Are you still tired?" He asked her. Janice shrugged. Floyd laughed and kissed her cheek. "You could've slept in." He told her.
Janice sighed and wrapped an arm around his neck. "When are you leaving?" She asked.
Floyd shrugged. "Later maybe I might not go in at all." He told her.
Janice smiled and kissed him.
"I don't mind if you like go sweetie." She said.
Floyd smiled and kissed her again. "I don't even think I need to leave." He said.
Janice hugged him "Rully?" She asked.
Floyd nodded. Janice smiled and kissed his cheek,
"I'd rather stay with you." He told her.
Janice smiled and hugged him. He hugged her tightly and pulled her into his arms. He stood up and walked into the kitchen he set Janice down and walked to the refrigerator.
"Are you hungry?" He asked. Janice walked over and sighed.
"Not really." she said. Floyd closed the door and leaned against the wall. Janice walked over and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her waist.
"I'd rully better call Morgan" Janice said. Floyd nodded and walked upstairs.
Janice shook her head and picked up the phone.

Kermit walked through the doors of the theatre and backed up against the wall to avoid being run over by Gonzo who was running around.
"Gonzo!" Kermit cried running towards the blue whatever.
"Hi Kermit!" Gonzo yelled swerving around Fozzie.
"Gonzo calm down." Kermit yelled. Gonzo stopped running and hopped over.
"B-Bunsen g-gave m-me s-something t-to p-put m-me i-in a g-good m-mood." Gonzo said vibrating with energy.
Kermit sighed and faced the whatever. "Gonzo you need to calm down before you break something." Kermit said.
Gonzo tried to stop shaking only to start again after Kermit walked away.
Rowlf was walking by and froze when he saw Gonzo. He didn't say anything. Gonzo ran onstage and right off the edge with a crash.
Kermit and Rowlf ran over. "Gonzo are you alright?" Kermit asked.
"I think so" Gonzo replied.
"Is his leg supposed to bend like that?" Rowlf asked.
Kermit shook his head and sighed. "Will you call the ambulance or should I?" He asked.
Rowlf shrugged and looked back down at Gonzo. "Can you stand?" He asked.
"N-no," Gonzo stuttered still vibrating with energy so that he looked like he was having a seizure.
"I'll call the ambulance" Kermit muttered walking offstage Rowlf walked down and helped Gonzo up leading him to the nearest chair.
"I'd better call Camilla." Gonzo said.
Rowlf nodded. "Call her later." He replied.

Miss Piggy stepped into the taxi and recited the address off a piece of paper. The taxi pulled up in front of a tall hotel. Miss Piggy got out and watched her luggage disappear through the doors. She checked in a got in the elevator. Her room was large and overly furnished.
She sat on the extremely overstuffed couch and sighed this is what she used to live for being at fashion shows and having everyone admire her. Pageants were her life when she wasn't doing fashion shows. But now she had a family that needed her.
Miss Piggy felt strange without having Kermit to talk to or someone to bug her.
She stood up and walked out into the long hallway. She got back in the elevator and made her way outside trying to get Kermit off her mind she walked down the busy sidewalk. Maybe a little shopping would help.