The Major League Baseball Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
Hm...looks like the Giants are in trouble, then.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I just thought of something: wouldn't it be awesome, if there was enough of interest, if next season we could put together an MC fantasy baseball league?
If we had enough people, then yeah, I'm game.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
This year's the year. We're doin' it this year. LET'S GO BUCS!

Anyway, it appears King Felix has himself a perfect game.
Good luck with that, 7 games out right now, but let's not forget about that 2nd Wild Card. They MIGHT have a shot at that.
Anyways, Congrats King Felix, it seems like a LOT of people are getting no-hitters/perfect games lately, or is it just me?

Daniel

Hubert

Reaction score
Good luck with that, 7 games out right now, but let's not forget about that 2nd Wild Card. They MIGHT have a shot at that.
Anyways, Congrats King Felix, it seems like a LOT of people are getting no-hitters/perfect games lately, or is it just me?

Daniel
Hey, we just got a win today...we're still well in this thing. We have a serious with the Cards, so maybe we can push them out of our way...

It isn't just you. In fact, I think I saw Buster Olney talking about that today...he feels that the reasoning is that pitchers seem to be developing a wide array of unique pitches, resulting in more no nos than usual.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah but we gotta series with the Cubs, and don't forget about the big series that the Reds have with the Pirates at the end of the year.

Daniel

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah but we gotta series with the Cubs, and don't forget about the big series that the Reds have with the Pirates at the end of the year.

Daniel
Don't underestimate the Cubs...I went in optimistic in our serieses with the Cubs, and they kinda did great...

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Don't underestimate the Cubs...I went in optimistic in our serieses with the Cubs, and they kinda did great...
The Cubs! If your team is afraid of the Cubs, then something has gone terribly awry.

Hubert

Reaction score
*jumps up and down*

YES! YES! YES! EL TORO STRIKES AGAIN! PEDRO ALVAREZ!

After this half inning, we'll need three outs to cap off our 19 inning win. :smile: Yaay!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Congratulations on a big win. Hope they don't have to play tomorrow.