The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
The song itself makes me sad. I just think about Jim Henson, his life, his work.... :cry:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Here's some of the most tear-jerking Muppet moments I had. :cry:

. The entire audience singing "The Rainbow Connection" in The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years

. The "Sing" tribute by the celebrities, Sesame Muppets and cast members from "Sing! Sesame Street Remembers Joe Raposo and His Music" and Joe Raposo singing the same song on the piano in the final scene (This made me cry so hard)

. The song, "Saying Goodbye" from The Muppets Take Manhattan

. Ray Charles singing "Bein' Green" from Sesame Street: 20 Years and Still Counting.

I hope these are great examples of these moments.

JacobsBest

Reaction score
"Pictures in My Head" from The Muppets.
"This Staccato tune is most 'posolutely and transparently bringin' me down!" ~:big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Saying Goodbye always makes me cry!"
Guess what? I have that song on MP3 from the Muppet Musicque website before it went down to nothing. Sad, but true. That song does make me sad, because I miss my friends, my grandparents, and everything I loved is now about to be gone.

Rowlfy

Reaction score
Just One Person, not the Bernadette Peters one, but the one for the Jim Henson Tribute.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
"I'm going to go back there someday" from the original Muppet Movie. And by tears, I mean happy tears. :'D That song, personally, was very powerful in it's simplicity.