When dreams come true

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 22
Exhaustion
Kermit got home to find both Janice and Miss Piggy collapsed on the couch.
“Hi Piggy Hi Janice,” Kermit said.
“Hi Kermit,” Janice said
Piggy got up and kissed him, “Hi dear we are having a no sleep day.” She said, Kermit laughed “They’re asleep right now.” He said
“I wasn’t talking about the babies.” Piggy said
Kermit smiled and hugged her. “Maybe I should like head home,” Janice said,
“Feel free to stay Janice we could help eachother out no one’s getting any sleep anyways.” Piggy said.
“Are you sure?” Janice asked.
“Of course Janice,” Kermit said,
Janice smiled and was going to sit back down when Lily started to cry.
Janice got up and walked back over to the playpen and picked her up. “Apparently none of us are getting sleep.” Kermit said, Janice sighed and rocked Lily back and forth.
Kermit kissed Piggy again and headed to his office Piggy sat back down and watched Janice rock Lily to sleep.
“I’m going to be crazy by the time she’s five,” Janice said laying her down.
“I’ll be crazy by the time they’re two.” Piggy replied with a laugh.

“Teeth must I repeat that you are an Idiot?” Floyd said once he was off the bus and looking around.
“If you do I’ll leave you here.” Teeth replied.
“Where is here? Where are we?” Floyd said sharply spinning in a circle and gesturing to the area around him. They were somewhere in the mountains.
“Teeth you’re lost and we’re going home!” Floyd yelled getting on the bus.
Teeth sighed and nodded, “Okay I admit it we’re lost but I also don’t know where we are so it could take us longer than I thought to get home.” He said softly.
Morgan rolled her eyes and stomped back on the bus. “Great Animal’s going to lose it, I’m sure Floyd already did. And here I am thinking the ride here was bad.” Morgan snapped flopping into her seat.
“I’m sorry guys,” Dr.Teeth said. Getting in the driver’s seat and starting the bus. Floyd sat down and faced the back to the bus instead of the front.
Morgan pulled out her book and started to write in it again. Floyd decided that if she didn’t show it to him he’d take the book from her. He slid out of his seat and behind her’s. “Floyd I swear get in your seat or I’ll throw you out the window.” Morgan said turning around and hitting him in the head with her book.
“Hey c’mon don’t kill me.” He said jumping across the isle.
“No wonder you and Teeth get along you are both idiots!” Morgan snapped. Floyd flinched and grimaced, “Well someone’s in a bad mood,” Floyd said.
Morgan got up and glared at him, “I have been on this stupid bus for too long putting up with you!” Morgan said. Floyd laughed and looked out the window.
“Well if you told me what you were writing then maybe I’d leave you alone.” Floyd said.
“No” Morgan replied.
“Fine then,” Floyd said. But Morgan didn’t miss the evil grin he shot her.
Morgan continued her writing looking over at Floyd every few minutes to make sure he wasn’t planning something that would result in them never getting home.
Like most of the ride there (Wherever there was) Zoot was asleep.
Animal was back to drumming the seat to tatters and Teeth was ignoring everyone.
An hour later the bus stopped again. “I think you should ask us before you stop because every time we’ve stopped so far we’ve been lost.” Floyd said standing up.
“Don’t worry man it’s just a small stop. We need gas and food most likely.” He said, Floyd nodded and sat back down.
Teeth returned a few minutes later with his arms full of chocolate bars and pop. “This is your idea of food?” Morgan asked.
“This was the safest food they had.” Teeth replied handing her a bunch of chocolate bars.
Safest?” Morgan asked with an eyebrow raised.
Teeth shrugged, “Unless you like apples. Well I think they were apples.” He said, Morgan sighed and took the chocolate.
“Hey bus driver there’s a wasp back there.” Morgan said pointing to the back of the bus. Floyd laughed. “Hear that Teeth? Ya get her lost twice and suddenly you’re just the bus driver.” Floyd said.
Teeth sighed and walked to the back of the bus but the bus lurched forwards and tore down the road.
“What the-Animal!” Teeth cried. Animal was in the driver’s seat driving the bus down the road.
“DRIVE! DRIVE! DRIVE!”Animal yelled.
Floyd stood up and stumbled to the front of the bus. He tried to take the wheel but Animal was strong and full of energy.
“The last time he did this how did we stop it?” Floyd asked.
“We were driving through a desert and the only thing to hit was a cactus!” Teeth shouted back. Animal’s head jerked up and his eyes widened. “CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS!” He screamed, Floyd was able pull Animal away from the window. “C’mon ya ‘know that ever since he hit that cactus saying cactus makes him freak out.” Floyd said,
“CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS!” Animal continued to yell crawling into his seat. Floyd jumped into the driver’s seat and was able to pull the bus over.
“Teeth maybe you should stay in your seat,” Floyd said standing up.
Teeth jumped into the driver’s seat, “Now we can go home.” He said starting the bus; Floyd sighed and wandered back to his seat. “Wasn’t Animal chained to his seat?” Morgan asked.
“Um...Hold on.’ Floyd got up and quickly hooked Animal into his seat. “He is now.” Floyd said falling back into his seat.
Morgan rolled her eyes and returned to her book.

The next morning Janice got ready and left Piggy and Kermit’s.
Lily was a lot calmer and stayed asleep longer. Janice got home and ran her upstairs before, having a quick shower and getting some breakfast. Floyd and Morgan walked through the door a few minutes later.
“Never again, Janice I’ll fill in for you on the show but not again I’m not going anywhere with him ever again.” Morgan sighed. Janice hugged her and laughed.
“How was your show?” She asked.
“We never did it, we got lost twice.” Floyd said.
Janice laughed and hugged him. “Why do you annoy everyone?” She asked. Floyd shrugged, “I was bored.” He said. Janice laughed and kissed his cheek.
Morgan rolled her eyes and walked off to her room.
Floyd leaned in and kissed her; Janice smiled and kissed him back. Lily started to cry. Janice pulled back and laughed, “I’m tired you go get her,” She yawned. Floyd sighed and ran upstairs Janice laughed again and lay on the couch. Floyd was gone for twenty minutes but when he came back Janice was asleep.

sorry it's so short I've been really busy lately I'll post more soon

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Chapter 22
Exhaustion
Kermit got home to find both Janice and Miss Piggy collapsed on the couch.
“Hi Piggy Hi Janice,” Kermit said.
“Hi Kermit,” Janice said
Piggy got up and kissed him, “Hi dear we are having a no sleep day.” She said, Kermit laughed “They’re asleep right now.” He said
“I wasn’t talking about the babies.” Piggy said
Kermit smiled and hugged her. “Maybe I should like head home,” Janice said,
“Feel free to stay Janice we could help eachother out no one’s getting any sleep anyways.” Piggy said.
“Are you sure?” Janice asked.
“Of course Janice,” Kermit said,
Janice smiled and was going to sit back down when Lily started to cry.
Janice got up and walked back over to the playpen and picked her up. “Apparently none of us are getting sleep.” Kermit said, Janice sighed and rocked Lily back and forth.
Kermit kissed Piggy again and headed to his office Piggy sat back down and watched Janice rock Lily to sleep.
“I’m going to be crazy by the time she’s five,” Janice said laying her down.
“I’ll be crazy by the time they’re two.” Piggy replied with a laugh.

“Teeth must I repeat that you are an Idiot?” Floyd said once he was off the bus and looking around.
“If you do I’ll leave you here.” Teeth replied.
“Where is here? Where are we?” Floyd said sharply spinning in a circle and gesturing to the area around him. They were somewhere in the mountains.
“Teeth you’re lost and we’re going home!” Floyd yelled getting on the bus.
Teeth sighed and nodded, “Okay I admit it we’re lost but I also don’t know where we are so it could take us longer than I thought to get home.” He said softly.
Morgan rolled her eyes and stomped back on the bus. “Great Animal’s going to lose it, I’m sure Floyd already did. And here I am thinking the ride here was bad.” Morgan snapped flopping into her seat.
“I’m sorry guys,” Dr.Teeth said. Getting in the driver’s seat and starting the bus. Floyd sat down and faced the back to the bus instead of the front.
Morgan pulled out her book and started to write in it again. Floyd decided that if she didn’t show it to him he’d take the book from her. He slid out of his seat and behind her’s. “Floyd I swear get in your seat or I’ll throw you out the window.” Morgan said turning around and hitting him in the head with her book.
“Hey c’mon don’t kill me.” He said jumping across the isle.
“No wonder you and Teeth get along you are both idiots!” Morgan snapped. Floyd flinched and grimaced, “Well someone’s in a bad mood,” Floyd said.
Morgan got up and glared at him, “I have been on this stupid bus for too long putting up with you!” Morgan said. Floyd laughed and looked out the window.
“Well if you told me what you were writing then maybe I’d leave you alone.” Floyd said.
“No” Morgan replied.
“Fine then,” Floyd said. But Morgan didn’t miss the evil grin he shot her.
Morgan continued her writing looking over at Floyd every few minutes to make sure he wasn’t planning something that would result in them never getting home.
Like most of the ride there (Wherever there was) Zoot was asleep.
Animal was back to drumming the seat to tatters and Teeth was ignoring everyone.
An hour later the bus stopped again. “I think you should ask us before you stop because every time we’ve stopped so far we’ve been lost.” Floyd said standing up.
“Don’t worry man it’s just a small stop. We need gas and food most likely.” He said, Floyd nodded and sat back down.
Teeth returned a few minutes later with his arms full of chocolate bars and pop. “This is your idea of food?” Morgan asked.
“This was the safest food they had.” Teeth replied handing her a bunch of chocolate bars.
Safest?” Morgan asked with an eyebrow raised.
Teeth shrugged, “Unless you like apples. Well I think they were apples.” He said, Morgan sighed and took the chocolate.
“Hey bus driver there’s a wasp back there.” Morgan said pointing to the back of the bus. Floyd laughed. “Hear that Teeth? Ya get her lost twice and suddenly you’re just the bus driver.” Floyd said.
Teeth sighed and walked to the back of the bus but the bus lurched forwards and tore down the road.
“What the-Animal!” Teeth cried. Animal was in the driver’s seat driving the bus down the road.
“DRIVE! DRIVE! DRIVE!”Animal yelled.
Floyd stood up and stumbled to the front of the bus. He tried to take the wheel but Animal was strong and full of energy.
“The last time he did this how did we stop it?” Floyd asked.
“We were driving through a desert and the only thing to hit was a cactus!” Teeth shouted back. Animal’s head jerked up and his eyes widened. “CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS!” He screamed, Floyd was able pull Animal away from the window. “C’mon ya ‘know that ever since he hit that cactus saying cactus makes him freak out.” Floyd said,
“CACTUS! CACTUS! CACTUS!” Animal continued to yell crawling into his seat. Floyd jumped into the driver’s seat and was able to pull the bus over.
“Teeth maybe you should stay in your seat,” Floyd said standing up.
Teeth jumped into the driver’s seat, “Now we can go home.” He said starting the bus; Floyd sighed and wandered back to his seat. “Wasn’t Animal chained to his seat?” Morgan asked.
“Um...Hold on.’ Floyd got up and quickly hooked Animal into his seat. “He is now.” Floyd said falling back into his seat.
Morgan rolled her eyes and returned to her book.

The next morning Janice got ready and left Piggy and Kermit’s.
Lily was a lot calmer and stayed asleep longer. Janice got home and ran her upstairs before, having a quick shower and getting some breakfast. Floyd and Morgan walked through the door a few minutes later.
“Never again, Janice I’ll fill in for you on the show but not again I’m not going anywhere with him ever again.” Morgan sighed. Janice hugged her and laughed.
“How was your show?” She asked.
“We never did it, we got lost twice.” Floyd said.
Janice laughed and hugged him. “Why do you annoy everyone?” She asked. Floyd shrugged, “I was bored.” He said. Janice laughed and kissed his cheek.
Morgan rolled her eyes and walked off to her room.
Floyd leaned in and kissed her; Janice smiled and kissed him back. Lily started to cry. Janice pulled back and laughed, “I’m tired you go get her,” She yawned. Floyd sighed and ran upstairs Janice laughed again and lay on the couch. Floyd was gone for twenty minutes but when he came back Janice was asleep.

sorry it's so short I've been really busy lately I'll post more soon
Like Wow! I liked the section where Morgan mads at Floyd and Teeth for getting lost and driving everyone crazy. How we she ever put up with those guys? This is rully great chapter, though. Nice!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 24
Imagine
Morgan met Teeth at the theatre. "Hey," She said. Teeth hugged her and kissed her cheek. "Hey." He replied. Morgan smiled and took his hand. He walked inside with her.
"So the shows tonight and Kermit was extremely happy to hear about our song because he was out of ideas for the show." Morgan said.
"Great because we have enough time to practice once before the show." Teeth replied. Morgan nodded and opened the door to the piano room and froze. The piano was gone.

Floyd ran upstairs to get Lily for the millionth time that morning. Janice had him on Lily watch 24/7 he ran up and down while she relaxed.
"Here honey I'll get her." Janice said laying a hand on his shoulder.
"It's fine babe," Floyd replied.
Janice laughed and spun him to face her. "Floyd you're exhausted let me get her go rest." she said.
"Alright." He said. Janice hugged him and ran into Lily's room.

Kermit was running through the house like a tornado. He was going from to room and even his words were rushed and weren't full sentences. With another show that night and trying help out with the twins Kermit had no time for anything.
Piggy was juggling Lucia in one arm and a basket full of laundry in the other.
"I...got...it" Kermit said running over trying to think of how to form
Words into sentences.
"Thanks Kermie," Piggy said handing him the wailing Lucia.
Kermit nodded and walked into his office.
Lucia wailed in Kermit's arms while he rocked her back and forth. "Please go to sleep" Kermit muttered kissing her forehead.
Lucia didn't seem to care in fact she seemingly wailed louder. Kermit groaned and shifted her so her head was resting against his shoulder.
Kermit reached for his coffee but it was well out of reach.
"How can I do everything at once?" Kermit asked himself.
"Oh dear let me take her." Piggy said running in the room with her arms outstretched.
"Darling it's fine I've got her." Kermit said. Piggy opened her mouth to reply but shut it when Chris started to cry also. She shot Kermit and apologetic look before running out the door.

Floyd was downstairs with the tv on mute and Lily curled in his arms. Janice had gone for a run and Lily had started to cry a few minutes ago. She wasn't crying but she was awake too.
Janice walked in the door a minute later.
"Hey," She whispered
Floyd took her hand and pulled her down beside him.
She sat down and wrapped an arm around his waist.
"You'll be late for the show if you don't hurry." Janice said.
"I know," Floyd replied.
Janice smiled and kissed his cheek.
"here I'll get her to sleep while you get ready," Janice said.
Floyd handed her Lily and stood up.
Janice Followed him upstairs and put Lily in her crib. Instead of crying she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Floyd picked up his bass and went to the door. Janice followed him downstairs and grabbed his arm turning him to face her.
"You'll be okay here?" Floyd asked.
"Like totally honey go ahead I'll be here when you come back." Janice replied.
"You're the best" he replied. Janice smiled and kissed him quickly. He kissed her forehead before walking back outside.

"Teeth what do we do?" Morgan panicked pacing the length of the band's dressing room.
"Morgan it'll be fine," Teeth said.
"No, no, no it won't be. We haven't rehearsed." She said.
Teeth rolled his eyes and walked over blocking her path. "We'll do just fine now calm down honey." He said. Morgan sighed and retreated to the couch.
"Teeth, Morgan are you guys almost ready?" Kermit asked from outside the door.
Teeth ran over and flung the door open. "When are we on?" Teeth asked.
Kermit looked at the clock. "You're the third act so be ready." Kermit said.
"Great. We'll be there little green swamp man." Teeth said Kermit nodded and walked down the hall after Gonzo.
"This so better work out." Morgan said. Teeth sighed and leaned against the door.
"It'll be just fine." He said. They were both silent for a minute. When they did talk it was at the same time.
"Teeth I"
"Morgan," An knock on the door interrupted them. Teeth sighed again and flung it open once more.
Morgan stood up and walked to the mirror.
"Oh great you're here." Floyd said walking in followed by Animal and Zoot.
Morgan rolled her eyes and finished pulling her hair back before replying. "Floyd you're here and as charming as always." She said sarcastically followed by a fake smile.
Floyd opened his mouth to say something but yet another pounding on the door stopped him.
"What?" Teeth groaned throwing the door open.
"Fozzie lost his voice!" Kermit exclaimed rushing inside the already crowded dressing room.
"What does this have to do with us?" Floyd asked.
"We are short for acts as it already was now without Fozzie what do I do?" Kermit asked pacing in fast circles.
"Wait where's Rowlf?" Morgan asked.
"Backstage" Kermit replied.
"Oh no she's got an idea. Kermit I'd ignore her if I were you." Floyd said. Morgan ran for the door whacking Floyd on her way out.
"I gotta feeling she doesn't like me," Floyd laughed.
Teeth shook his head and picked up a book. "What gave you that idea?" He said with a grin.
"Well ya know being a genius and all..." The book hit Floyd in the head.
"Rowlf!" Morgan exclaimed running over to the dog.
"Hey what's up?" He asked
"Play a song for the show" Morgan said.
"Why?" Rowlf asked.
"we're one act short and you're the only one I could think of to help." Morgan said.
Rowlf sighed "I guess I could I have been practicing Imagine a lot this week" He said.
"Please play it?" Morgan asked.
Rowlf nodded "Alright alright I'll do it." He said
"Thank you!" Morgan said pulling him in for a hug.
"Great idea Morgan" Kermit said.
Morgan nodded and smiled "Thanks Kermit" Morgan replied.
Teeth was standing by the stage
"Ready?" He asked taking her hand. Morgan nodded.
Rowlf was bumped to the first act. He hurried on the stage where the missing piano was.
He sat down and the audience was silent when he started to play.

"Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No **** below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one"

The audience erupted into applause. Rowlf hurried offstage.
Kermit introduced the next act and ran off.
"You're next." He told Teeth and Morgan.
The act onstage finished and Kermit announced Morgan and Teeth's song.
Morgan grabbed a microphone and they walked onstage.
Morgan's floor length gold dress sparkled and glittered in the light.
Teeth sat at the piano and waited
a minute before he started playing.
A minute later Morgan started singing.

"All around us is a mystery.
Our pasts are history.
We are destined you and me.
You'll agree"
Teeth started to sing along.

"It all started with a promise
It all began with I will.
I don't want it to end ever.
And I hope it never will."

"Can you see all around us we are free
You are all I wanted to be,
Don't leave I see.
In us all we are aching to be.
Free"

"oh, it is all a story without an ending.
But can't you see it is me.
All around is a mystery
Our pasts are history
We are destined you and me
You'll agree."

Teeth got up and Morgan spun around following him off the stage.
"That was awesome" She exclaimed throwing her around Teeth once they were off the stage.
"You are the best singer," He told her.
Morgan smiled and walked towards the band's dressing room. Floyd was lounging on the couch beside Zoot.
"You look posilutely bored." Teeth said.
Floyd grinned, "Sitting around doing nothing isn't exactly riveting." He replied.
"Floyd you've been around Animal too long. You sit still to long and you freak out." Teeth laughed.
"I'm going to talk to the green guy." Floyd said. Zoot was asleep and Animal wasn't in the room.
Morgan laughed and hugged
Teeth again. "You're great too." She said. Teeth smiled and kissed her cheek.
Morgan sighed and stepped away sitting in a chair. "This was great." Morgan said finally.
Teeth nodded. "It was fun." He agreed.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Wow floyd<3janice! I love the song, "Imagine!" What was the second song called?

BTW: More please! This story lets me read more.
:halo: MORE! MORE! HA! HA! HA!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
The second song was really random it's not an actual song. My sister loves to write songs and she wrote it but it's based off the song Bijou by Queen which will appear later

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh yeah! It was made up from your sister. Oh boy! I am so eager to read another chapter soon.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
The second song was really random it's not an actual song. My sister loves to write songs and she wrote it but it's based off the song Bijou by Queen which will appear later
I think it's awesome that your sister is a songwriter. I'm sort of an aspiring songwriter myself (Although, I've been slacking lately and I have no clue where my original song book is.......:stick_out_tongue: )