Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: *facepalms*

Father, you got any ideas?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Grace: *facepalms*

Father, you got any ideas?
Father Moppet: I have a few ideas...I was wondering just yesterday whether I'm making my Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches wrong...I struggle when I start pour over boiling water and leave it in the fridge to set...I had an idea that it would work better with jam.

(OOC: British joke :stick_out_tongue:)

Lola p

Reaction score
*another face palm. Or is it face hoof?*

Can someone get me outa this thingy?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Elsewhere in the cells...

Snappy the Alligator: *in a jail cell in a full Elvis suit and wig* Well, the warden threw a party in the country jaaaail, the prison band was there and they began to wait, the band was a jumpin' and the joint began to swiiiiing, you shouldda heard them jailbirds sing! Oooh, let's rock! Everybody let's rock!

Father Moppet: *some distance away hearing slight echo of song* Um...I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I think I can hear a party approaching...if we're going to get out of here, we should do it fast.

(OOC: I have no idea how to get the door open because Father Moppet is totally NOT focused or observant enough to do so! Good luck guys :stick_out_tongue:)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <Wanders in> <Pokes Grace's cell door> <watches door swing open> <looks at Father> <shrugs> <wanders out>

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: O_O

Thank you!

*grabs father and Norman with telekinesis*

Come on! Lets go before that weirdo tv guy comes!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Oh, I'd been wondering where that telekinesis was. I can never keep track of my mobile phone. *to Grace* Never mind that TV guy, what about the scientists? Do you think they're still around these parts?

*elsewhere*

Snappy the Alligator: *lying on a cot-bed in the cell, using a tiny pink toothpick to free small pieces of lab-coat from between his teeth*

Lola p

Reaction score
Grace: I think that answers your question...

*frees Snappy*

*sees the TV Host coming*

Oh snap!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Let's try and get back to the house before they find us...hopefully where they started will be the last place they will look...Oddly, I usually find things in the last place I look...so I should probably start there first.