The most tear-jerking Muppet moment...

bandit

Reaction score
*hugs* Awww. That's so sad. I'm sorry and I know how you feel. That song used to really choke me up. Another one that used to get me is Gonzo singing 'I'm Going to go Back there Some day'

muppfozz

Reaction score
*hugs* Awww. That's so sad. I'm sorry and I know how you feel. That song used to really choke me up. Another one that used to get me is Gonzo singing 'I'm Going to go Back there Some day'
Yes, Yes, Yes I agree with you about Gonzo's song. One of my favorite songs.:concern:

bandit

Reaction score
Yes! It's full of bittersweet longing and as he rasps it out, you can't help but be moved.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I can tell you I cried like a baby when rainbow connection played in the movie. I'm not ashamed to say when that song started the tears just flowed.

bandit

Reaction score
Awww *hugs* That's sweet! And that was actually a really kind of a touching moment. Not just because of what it meant in the movie but because of all the nostalgia and memories wrapped up in all of us old timer fans.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah it took me back to my childhood or how I miss being a child and how time just goes by so fast but if anything I got emotional because I miss Jim Henson so much. :frown:

bandit

Reaction score
Yeah :/ that can dredge up a whole slew of emotions that you didn't even realize were tied into all of those old songs and characters. I guess that's the thing about fandom. Something that touches you for whatever reason when you are a child, it somehow becomes a part of you. Even when you grow up, it doesn't go away. Inside of you, all of those things you learned and assimilated over time are there....sometimes forgotten or untapped....and then a hint of music or a glimpse of the past can set those memories in motion and before you know it....you might be crying or laughing or staring wistfully....But whatever it is, you feel it all over again.

I kind of love that.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
As cliche as it sounds I don't think I realized how much the muppets influenced me as a child till I saw this movie.