Muppet Convention

Teheheman

Reaction score
I believe that's the one but like it was said that we can plan this for next year. That way, we can get more people. It doesn't have to be rushed or anything, people can plan their vacation dates around this and we have time to plan something spectacular instead of something that was done at the last minute.

Daniel

bandit

Reaction score
*pounds gavel* Here here! I concur. An excellent plan, Daniel.
Besides, once the plan is in motion, you'll be able to generate a heck of alot more buzz with a year of promoting behind it.
What would really be great is if it could coincide with the next movie. Ooo!

Teheheman

Reaction score
*pounds gavel* Here here! I concur. An excellent plan, Daniel.
Besides, once the plan is in motion, you'll be able to generate a heck of alot more buzz with a year of promoting behind it.
What would really be great is if it could coincide with the next movie. Ooo!
Why not? Maybe if we swing it by the people who make the movie, we can have a convention that also has a special sneak preview of the movie, or at the very least the first so many minutes of it. Kind of wet our appetites for it. I know that's too much to ask, but it sounded good didn't it?

Daniel

bandit

Reaction score
Hah! You bet it did! Well, if you aim high, at least you can safely land comfortably somewhere in the middle.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'd like to help in some way as well. And yes that statue is from the University of Maryland. I live here and have never seen it before. I was thinking of making a trip there sometime this month since his death date is coming up. He went to high school here as well very proud to live here because of him.

Not to derail the conversation but were gonna make a special thread on that day so people can maybe put up their favorite pictures, videos, or what not of Jim Henson it's gonna be a celebration of his life because we know Jim would not want us to talk about sad things despite we all miss him so much. I already have a video made to post here when the time comes. :jim: :smile:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think we need to make sure it's the Jim Henson convention you need to have variety not just muppets. Otherwise could be a turn off for people. I mean people like other works of Jim's besides Muppets. I mean personally I'd be all for for just a muppet convention but gotta think in terms of everyones taste.