TV Alert: Stuffed and Unstrung on The Celebrity Apprentice Sunday April 15

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
It was sort of funny watching this with a Muppet fan bias. Here were Leslie Carrera-Rudolph and Tyler Bunch, and to me they're big time celebrities. But on this show, they don't even get their full names mentioned!
I thought the same thing. I'm really only familiar with a couple of the so-called celebrities (Really who is that chick with the red hair? Never heard of her.) but when I saw Tyler, Leslie, Victor, etc. I got all giddy.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I was at the taping and they cut a LOT. Clay Aiken was IMO the best celebrity puppeteer, but the Henson puppeteers really made the show. They saved a lot of the awkward or poorer moments. I wish they had showed more footage of the actual show.

Walter

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks Brian could have referenced the Whatnot workshop but it was cut because that would invoke the "M-word":fishy: ...why else would they choose FAO??:confused:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm with you on that Walter...I thought it was odd that they met at FAO and didn't talk about the Whatnot workshop

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It was also interesting when Brian walked into meet the team, Arsenio was on and Brian said something to the affect that he was really glad to see Arsenio but that was it. I'm sure behind the scences there were talks of the last interview.

I would not be suprised if they try to get somone from Henson to be on the show as a celebrity next season, that is if Trump dose not run for President.

Yorick

Reaction score
Brian with a beard was reminding me more of Jim than ever before...very cool.
I would not be suprised if they try to get somone from Henson to be on the show as a celebrity next season, that is if Trump dose not run for President.
I don't think Trump will be running for President this time. It's late in the game for that.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Clay really seemed to have the best knowledge of what he was doing. Sure, his puppeteering was off (as was all of theirs), but he did have the spirit for it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think Trump will be running for President this time. It's late in the game for that.
In the interest of politics, he could file for a third party candidate, but that's all I'm going to say about that.

But I have to say, George Takei and Arseno Hall can't make me watch The Apprentice. Even though I love Puppet Up, they couldn't get me to watch The Apprentice. Hopefully clips will pop up in due time. I'd rather watch Cleveland, even if I hated Cleveland. And I don't.