Video: "Muppets, Mayhem and More" by the Mars Hill Bible School Show Choir

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mars Hill Bible School's Celebration Show Choir sent us a link to this humorous, must see tribute to Jim Henson in this medley titled "Muppets, Mayhem and More." Enjoy and let us know your thoughts.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Love the creativity that went into this! The detail on the outfits, the choreography, the song selection... just excellent. Way to go guys!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Don't know how I missed this but WOW. It actually took me a while to realize that the kids were doing their own singing--that it wasn't a recording. So that was fab. And I love the imaginative costuming and minimalist sets. Even the choreography was cute. Good job, guys!

Hubert

Reaction score
This is amazing. Great. They all seem so enthusiastic about doing this, too. Great tribute.

Watching it, I could just imagine if I was one of these kids involved in it. I can almost guarantee that I would be so nitpicky about every itsy bitsy little detail and by the end of it I pretty much would have ended up directing and choreographing the entire thing.

Borples

Reaction score
That was wonderful! Great, great job. I thought Cookie Monster and Ernie were particularly convincing. :smile:

I'd like to meet the person who put that show together. Clearly, he or she is one of us.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'd like to meet the person who put that show together. Clearly, he or she is one of us.
That's what I was thinking. I mean, I'm the only one in my real life that I know that could even come close to putting that together. They would have to be a huge fan.

catherine

Reaction score
aww the swedish chef, sounds just like him, wow, I hope they come back on here, sometime and see the nice posts.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Mars Hill Bible School's Celebration Show Choir sent us a link to this humorous, must see tribute to Jim Henson in this medley titled "Muppets, Mayhem and More." Enjoy and let us know your thoughts.

My favorite song was the "Rainbow Connection. Those kids did pretty good on those interatations on Jim's characters and even singing them.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I wish my high school show choir or the whole chorus class could have done something like this. These kids did a fantastic job! I would like to be part of something like that. It just goes to show, singing, dancing and Muppets go hand in hand.

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
This was amazing!!!!!!!!!! What talent!!!!!! Loved it!

This seriously deserves it's place as a bonus feature on one of the upcoming Muppet DVD's they deserve it. Too bad that probably won't happen because of the SS songs but WOW what talented kids. The Muppet impressions were great especially Kermit and the Cookie Monster as were all the others.