Grrrrr...

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'd call her first and ask if she would want you and her to go to the wedding. I mean, if you don't wanna go cause of him, that's fine. But if she's nice to you and she invites you, then she should know that she's not the whole reason that you and her aren't going. BUT, like I said, sometimes you gotta put that stuff aside and be there for family. Again, I'm not good at giving advice, you do what you feel is right.

Daniel
Daniel,
I see their marriage lasting a year tops. She'll see his true side & take off with the kids! I think the only reason why he's marrying her is because he got her pregnant (twice!) (If this wasn't a Family Forum I'd say what else I'm thinking, but unfortunately I can't.If you can read between the lines, you'll know what I'm thinking)
As I said, I'll feel EXTREMELY uncomfortable being there.My mother & several other people don't blame me. It'll be a small wedding anyway.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Well...try to keep in touch with her APART from him. That will both get the message across that you love the little ones, and that you refuse to put up with idiot brother's rudeness. See if you can get to know your almost-sis-in-law a little better.

--------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
--------------
Well...try to keep in touch with her APART from him. That will both get the message across that you love the little ones, and that you refuse to put up with idiot brother's rudeness. See if you can get to know your almost-sis-in-law a little better.

--------------
I intend on doing that. She really is nice. What she sees in my brother is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Join the club, I've been bullied, too. All because I'm a little childish, very quiet and because I have a speech impediment.
God, you'd love my school. They like people with speech impediments, but they hate the following:

• Fat People (Me)
  • :concern: Wierdoes (Me)
  • :scary: People who look ugly (Apparently Me)
  • :fishy: People who sometimes don't act their age (Me)
  • :mad: People with anger issues (Me)
I shall join the club too. :embarrassed:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
God, you'd love my school. They like people with speech impediments, but they hate the following:

• :concern: Wierdoes (Me)
  • :scary: People who look ugly (Apparently Me)
  • :fishy: People who sometimes don't act their age (Me)
I shall join the club too. :embarrassed:
Those are also the reasons why I'm bullied. A few days ago, a girl told me to get a plastic surgery. Bit rich coming from someone who looks like she bathed in a vanity case :rolleyes:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Those are also the reasons why I'm bullied. A few days ago, a girl told me to get a plastic surgery. Bit rich coming from someone who looks like she bathed in a vanity case :rolleyes:
Yuna & miss kermie...to quote 2 very wise men that are no longer with us (well at least I think They're wise..my father & my grandfather) don't let the idiots get you down. (actually the word wasn't "idiot " it was a word beginning with a "b" & used to refer to babies who they didn't know who the father was.If you watch "South Park" you've heard it used after "You Killed Kenny!"But the word would get blocked out here.)
I DO keep in touch with my future sister in law. She says my brother loves me. (BALONEY!:rolleyes::mad: ) I didn't tell her I'm not going to the wedding though. I had said to her that he might teach my little niece & nephew to keep away from me & she was hurt by that. (My mother was angry with me for saying that to her. So I felt guilty.)
Kathy

mo

Reaction score
for a while I kinda wanteda speech impediment. It's not much to want but I love being different
want makes me different:
1.I'm american (I live in the uk)
2.I never wear make up to school!
3.I'm a little crazed!
4.I loves tacos! wait... alotta people like talcos
5.I stutter when I read out loud!
6.I have a mild case of aspergers! like jim!:jim:

that's all I got and kathy if your brother does stuff like that then he's a total jerk!
sorry for the langueage!

Katzi428

Reaction score
for a while I kinda wanteda speech impediment. It's not much to want but I love being different
want makes me different:
1.I'm american (I live in the uk)
2.I never wear make up to school!
3.I'm a little crazed!
4.I loves tacos! wait... alotta people like talcos
5.I stutter when I read out loud!
6.I have a mild case of aspergers! like jim!:jim:

that's all I got and kathy if your brother does stuff like that then he's a total jerk!
sorry for the langueage!
Mo...
a) no need to apologize (he IS a total jerk!)
b) I didn't really wear much makeup to school
c)what bad language? (if you had cursed it would have been deleted out with stars like these----> *** )
d) it's fun to be a little crazed! :crazy: (just try not to go overboard in school with your craziness ,otherwise your teachers will get mad.:wink:)

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
yuna arent you from germany? I was born in germany!