Grrrrr...

Katzi428

Reaction score
I know that you all don't know me personally. I've been on MC since about 2000 so let's say that a good handful of you know me on here have known me for about 12 years & change. I've spoken to one of you on the phone once or twice. So you accept the fact that I'm handicapped, right (I hope?) I accept differences in everyone! So there might be others here that might be handicapped!So there are people here that are gay! Big deal! We're ALL PEOPLE!!
I was at Disney World this past week& stayed in my mother's boyfriend's timeshare w/him,my mom , my younger brother ,his fiancee & their 2 little kids (2 & 6 months) He hardly talked to me at ALL!! When my sister came on Friday night he hardly talked to her EITHER! She gave my 2 yeear old nephew a fireman's hat & my brother scoffed "Oh you could get one of those ANYWHERE!" Saturday afternoon my mom chewed my younger brother out for treating me & my younger sister (she's gay) & me like garbage! His answer was "Oh..what does that mean?That I'm doomed for the rest of my life??" I only hope that nothing bad happens to my little niece & nephew when they get older where they get sick & it leaves THEM handicapped! No thanks to my younger brother being a jerk I had 4 seizures this weekend (medium .My mouth was shaking but the rest of me wasn't.I'm fine now.)
(This isn't the first time my younger brother has treated my sister & I like slime. Several years ago he & my sister were fighting at my older brother's house .My younger brother had my sister against the wall screaming at her. Even before that back in 2005 my younger brother was on a cruise with us at Christmas time & was making stupid cracks about me getting lost on the ship. My oldest niece who was SEVEN at the time wanted to help me at time. Shows how mature SHE was at the time huh? Even now she's mature! Kind of sad that my 12 year old niece can accept that her aunt is handicapped & my 32 year old BROTHER can't!:rolleyes: I THINK my niece knows my sister is gay but I won't say anything. It's up to my older brother or my sister to let my niece know.)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Wow... No offense or anything, but your younger brother sounds like a jerk! I mean, I guess that's what brothers do, but I wouldn't know, so...

Oh well, I accept differences.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Wow... No offense or anything, but your younger brother sounds like a jerk! I mean, I guess that's what brothers do, but I wouldn't know, so...

Oh well, I accept differences.
No offense taken! He is a jerk (among a few other words I can't say in here unless I want my squeaky clean record in here banned!:eek:)
But yeah...you get the picture. :wink:

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Hm, I only recently joined this site and I don't know you, but honestly I can't believe your brother behaves like that. Can't accept that one his sisters is handicapped and the other one is homosexual, that's just... ugh.
I've never been around handicapped people before, so I wouldn't know how to treat them, but I tell you I'm accepting people the way they are (unless they're bullies).

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hm, I only recently joined this site and I don't know you, but honestly I can't believe your brother behaves like that. Can't accept that one his sisters is handicapped and the other one is homosexual, that's just... ugh.
I've never been around handicapped people before, so I wouldn't know how to treat them, but I tell you I'm accepting people the way they are (unless they're bullies).
Hi Yuna,
First of all, welcome to MC!:smile: I've been a member here for a LONG time! You'll love it here! I don't tolerate bullies either. (I was bullied a lot as a kid & even bullied Online, but not in here. The mods have a handle of the undesirables in here. :wink:)
Second, yeah...it IS sickening that my brother can't handle that his two sisters aren't "perfect" in his eyes. That's EXACTLY what he wants; perfection in his life! If (heaven forbid) something goes wrong with one of kids I'll feel VERY sorry for HIM AND whichever child gets sick. I'll also feel sorry for his wife (when he gets married ; right now he's engaged to my 2 year old nephew & 6 month old niece's mom. The wedding is next year.) I could have made a few nasty comments about that to him,but I'M the bigger person. Why stoop to HIS level?
Kathy (feel free to call me Kathy. EVERYONE in here does!:smile: )

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Forgive me, but he IS handicapped. The mention of him putting someone against a wall made me want to crawl through this laptop and strangle him, fillet him, and leave his innards out to dry, especially because that's my father's usual response to not getting his way. He is antisocial, at the very least. Someone THAT abusive is way off in the sanity department. He is NOT "normal".

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Hi Yuna,
First of all, welcome to MC!:smile: I've been a member here for a LONG time!
Thank you :smile:

You'll love it here! I don't tolerate bullies either. (I was bullied a lot as a kid & even bullied Online, but not in here)
Join the club, I've been bullied, too. All because I'm a little childish, very quiet and because I have a speech impediment.

Second, yeah...it IS sickening that my brother can't handle that his two sisters aren't "perfect" in his eyes. That's EXACTLY what he wants; perfection in his life! If (heaven forbid) something goes wrong with one of kids I'll feel VERY sorry for HIM AND whichever child gets sick. I'll also feel sorry for his wife (when he gets married ; right now he's engaged to my 2 year old nephew & 6 month old niece's mom. The wedding is next year.) I could have made a few nasty comments about that to him,but I'M the bigger person. Why stoop to HIS level?
Woah, I'd also feel sorry for his wife and his kids, if they get sick. But he should continue acting this way and someday, he's all alone in the world.

Kathy (feel free to call me Kathy. EVERYONE in here does!:smile: )
Will do, Kathy :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Forgive me, but he IS handicapped. The mention of him putting someone against a wall made me want to crawl through this laptop and strangle him, fillet him, and leave his innards out to dry, especially because that's my father's usual response to not getting his way. He is antisocial, at the very least. Someone THAT abusive is way off in the sanity department. He is NOT "normal".
Kelly..I'm with you! There was NO excuse for my brother doing what he did! I mentioned he's engaged? I give the marriage a year tops!(He's only getting married because he got his girlfriend pregnant twice!I'd say more but this is a Family Forum.) I'm having serious doubts about going to the wedding next year.