Muppet Figures: Disney Parks

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yes, these are the ones that have been out for a while.

They're not perfect, textured and articulated renditions, but they rival anything we got before Palisades Toys and the smaller sizes, from 2.25" Rizzo to 3.75" Fozzie Bear, are perfect for every collection. The paint-aps are okay, the sculpts are nice and a few do wobble a bit when standing. They're probably cheaper in the parks than the $20-something they go for on Amazon and Ebay, but we Muppet fans have payed a lot more for a lot less. There are 6 in total. The fact that these aren't in any of the Disney Stores escapes me!

For what they are, they get
winking Scooters. People concerned about lack of product...you know who you are... get these now or beware the shame of being a complainer who's missing out.

Here's my crummy cell phone snap. The removable background packaging is a perfect make-shift display for the figures. Please Disney - MAKE MORE OF THIS STUFF!!! We likey! Very much.

(I contributed to several of the Palisades action figures many years ago and these get my complete stamp of approval for what it's worth. Buck o' five! )

Alvin

Reaction score
I was gonna get those, but decided on the Muppet Star Wars figures

Hubert

Reaction score
They're not perfect, textured and articulated renditions, but they rival anything we got before Palisades Toys and the smaller sizes, from 2.25" Rizzo to 3.75" Fozzie Bear, are perfect for every collection. The paint-aps are okay, the sculpts are nice and a few do wobble a bit when standing. They're probably cheaper in the parks than the $20-something they go for on Amazon and Ebay, but we Muppet fans have payed a lot more for a lot less. There are 6 in total. The fact that these aren't in any of the Disney Stores escapes me!
They look pretty nice. Don't know if I'll end up with them or not, but they look pretty nice.
For what they are, they get
winking Scooters.
Wow, half of a winking Scooter! That's neat!
EDIT: Apparently winking Scooters don't like to be quoted! They hired some IMG boxes to take their place! (Don't know if it's like that for everyone or not)
EDIT on EDIT: Nevermind, the IMG boxes must have cost them too much money. :smile:
Please Disney - MAKE MORE OF THIS STUFF!!! We likey! Very much.
Yes, Disney, if you're reading this, please, please, please make more of this stuff!
I was gonna get those, but decided on the Muppet Star Wars figures
Yes, I need to get those too. Really want the pack with Link in it, as he's one of my favorite characters.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
those look very well made he best out of the set gonzo to me looks the best i shall buy more of these sets if you make more after this disney :wink:

Alvin

Reaction score
Have they made Dirth Nader? In the Star Wars line with the Muppets?? I don't remember seeing that???

Hubert

Reaction score
Have they made Dirth Nader? In the Star Wars line with the Muppets?? I don't remember seeing that???
Yeah, I believe he's in the only three figure pack, with him, Camilla, and Sam.

Dearth

Reaction score
Are these available from Disney's phone order service for Park-exclusive merchandise, aka DelivEars? 1-877-560-6477

What's the exact name of the PVC set in the photo above, so I can ask for them?

Alex

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Are these available from Disney's phone order service for Park-exclusive merchandise, aka DelivEars? 1-877-560-6477

What's the exact name of the PVC set in the photo above, so I can ask for them?

Alex
Oooh, that would be a good resource.
X000AF2W7Z
DISNEY MUPPETS COLLECTIBLE PLAY SET FIGURES NEW

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Just picked up this set from the Downtown Disney shop today.
Gotta say, they're very well made. Some of the best PVC sculpts I've seen in a long time.

Dearth

Reaction score
What's the price on this set? I saw some on eBay, but I wasn't sure how competitive the seller's asking price was with the Park sticker.

Alex