The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
I was in a building today and even though I know my way around it, sometimes I forget which way I'm supposed to go when I come out of a room. So today I was in a room I'm not usually in, and when I came out, I couldn't think for a second which way to go, so while I was deciding, I accidentally kept walking straight, and I ran into a wall.:embarrassed:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Went to go buy gas but realized that I'd left my wallet at home when I got to the gas station. :rolleyes: Back to my house I go! :big_grin:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
^ It kind of helps that the gas station is fairly close to my house, too. :big_grin:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
While grocery shopping last night, I apparently butt-dialled 911...whoops. :embarrassed:

---------------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I apparently did something stupid today, because I went to get a haircut today, and when my hairstylist asked how I was doing today, and I told her, "Pretty good, I'm just missing winter already", every single head turned towards me today and everybody looked at me like I was nuts or something. I heard quite a few "WHAT?!"s and "Are you kidding?!"s. :smirk:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get a roommate from Pennsylvania (even weirder she was originally from about 30 minutes from where I am from), so we agree cold is better, but whenever I say i wish it was colder people look at me strange. I also get strange looks when its 30 and I'm wearing a hoodie and everyone else looks like Randy from a Christmas Story