I've Got My Muppet to Keep Me Warm

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(I am secretly envious that Newsie went and posted her steamy fan-fic instead of wimping out like some of us, er, have.)

You rock, sweetie!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
So...edit one of yours for, er, filling, and make sure the kiddies can digest it... :wink:

----------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Next time I'll listen to the warnings, but good writing, as always! Gee, I don't think I'll ever need to go to health class again...:embarrassed: But please excuse me while I dive amongst the snow to keep cool, good job Newsmanfan! Though I didn't read all of it for I was slightly afraid, good job!:smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Wow. Not sure how I feel about this one....it was definitely well written though so kudos to you for that.

Like Ru, I admire your bravery to delve into this type of risque writing- I guess it's just weird for me to see the Muppet characters in these types of situations but to each his own.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------------
Hey, all feedback is good feedback. I can certainly tone down, and I don't go to this...um...extent in most of my fic here. But why not Muppets in love? If we're going to regard them as "real people" then they ought to be allowed real relationships, no?

Thanks for the comments, all! :news:
-----------------------

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
-------------------
Hey, all feedback is good feedback. I can certainly tone down, and I don't go to this...um...extent in most of my fic here. But why not Muppets in love? If we're going to regard them as "real people" then they ought to be allowed real relationships, no?

Thanks for the comments, all! :news:
-----------------------
I agree, though it is a little new to us. But muppets are real people!!:eek: