Custom Muppet holiday stockings

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Those stockings are amazing!! Tell your Mom she did an amazing job! :smile:

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
Please post pics!!!! :smile:
I'm working on getting them. She didn't take pics before giving them to people, so I'm trying to get my friends and brother who received the stockings to take the photos and send them my way. :smile:

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
How much does she charge per stocking?
I'm not sure what she would charge. So far she has only done them for family and friends, so she did them for nothing. My guess would be she would charge for supplies and time spent on them. She had to stop since the holidays are fast approaching, but I can ask if she plans to do some more after the holidays slow down.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------------
Wonderful! I'm actually planning to make felt stockings themed after individual Muppets for friends & family next year...when hopefully I can afford the materials for the designs in my head! Great inspiration here, thanks for posting the pic! :smile:

--------------------

muppfozz

Reaction score
:insatiable: Did you ask your Mom yet? Did ya, Did ya , Did ya ?

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
:insatiable: Did you ask your Mom yet? Did ya, Did ya , Did ya ?
I finally did. She doesn't know how comfortable she is with the idea yet. She doesn't think they're worth charging people for, even though I told her people seem to generally enjoy them that I have shown photos to. I'll continue to bug her about it, though. I think I can get her to try doing some for people and see how it goes. She'll likely practice some more for fun, so I think she'll change her mind after attempting some more.