First look (video) of the new movie!

terrimonster

Reaction score
Taking the fuzzy crowd scene, doing quite the opposite, I shrank it down and was able to make out a couple other characters... crazy and counter-intuitive, huh?
It's kind of like a painting - if you're too close it looks like random brush strokes, but if you step away you see a clearer picture.

Song seems pretty good too... Beaker's clearly Meemmeeemeeing in it. I wanna say Link has a line.
It really sounds like Link. And what's impressive about that is that it REALLY sounds like Link.

zns

Reaction score
This is definately going to be the year of the Muppets.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It really sounds like Link. And what's impressive about that is that it REALLY sounds like Link.
It sounds sort of like Link yelling down a hall underwater... but hey, what do you expect from across the way off another building. I just thought about it... if that really IS Link and he really does get a line of song, that could be the biggest role he had in a movie since the end credits of the first one.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
ah minor character overload thog appearing is great i cant wait to see what other minors they throw at us

cahuenga

Reaction score
I think I saw Wanda , Angus Macdonald, manha manha, and the pink thing in front of thog I think it would be Shakey Sanchez, what do you think?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think I saw Wanda , Angus Macdonald, manha manha, and the pink thing in front of thog I think it would be Shakey Sanchez, what do you think?
I assume you mean Angus MacGonacle. If he is there then I wonder if The Muppet Mindset had contact with the producers... :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I assume you mean Angus MacGonacle. If he is there then I wonder if The Muppet Mindset had contact with the producers... :wink:
I think you mean Angus McGonagle. :wink:

And... I have no comment at this time. :stick_out_tongue:

(Except that no, no we did not have contact with the producers--at least not to my knowledge!)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Man o man, it does my Muppet Freak heart good to see so many minor/obscure puppets there - especially when you KNOW quite a few had to be rebuilt/refurbished. And the fact that Disney actually took the time and expense to rebuild Thog (who will probably never be real heavily featured) just shows their commitment to the cast, the fans, the history, and the brand!

Seeing a crowd scene of Muppets in a move that includes such a wide range of major/minor/obscure characters actually excites me more than the finales of The Muppet Movie just because at that time they pretty much grabbed all Muppets they could at that time. A scene like this one is a bit more random and planned as to who to include and i love this mixture!