Fozzie Illustration

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Oooh. Maybe Scooter? Or Rowlf? Or another band member? Crazy Harry? Statler and Waldorf? I'm excited to see who's coming next! :eek:
I'll give you a clue - you've named one of them there:wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'll give you a clue - you've named one of them there:wink:
Oooh! I'm pulling for Scooter. He's so tough to peg. His "snout" area has this ratio between sharp and bulbous that still has yet to be replicated properly in figural or painted form. I really think yours will be the first. But, Rowlf, Sam, Statler...I'm just excited to see these beautifully painted and rendered Muppets.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Crazy Harry Christmas :stick_out_tongue: There's a special I'd love to see!
I just realised that somehow I had two threads open at the same time, and thought that the post above referred to the Hallmark Christmas Ornaments...Ignore me...*slides out of thread*

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Oooh! I'm pulling for Scooter.
Sorry to disappoint Jamie but I'm not posting Scooter...yet. I have done Scooter in 3 different poses and cannot decide which one I want to work up fully. With him being a fan fave I want to make absolutely sure that he's right on the money!

Erine81981

Reaction score
That is awsome. You have out done yourself. I love it! I wished i had a group pic of that with others that i could hang on a wall like in a picture frame. Love to see more Fozzie and others. Keep up awsomely good work. :embarrassed:

Zena Star

Reaction score
I love how this big picture is going! Its so detailed and pretty, and its coming along so well! Keep it up! :flirt: