Fozzie Illustration

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I can't even tell that it is early stage; it looks fantastic!

Great job!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Spectacular. I like this better than most of the post-80s puppets they've used. You picked just the right mix. The fabric, the texturing, the colors, the ratios are all spot-on. Even the eye focus is better than the puppets used in Letters to Santa. These should be in Disney's character bible for the Muppets for both commercial and production purposes.

Nick22

Reaction score
amazing/awesome/sweet/cool/spectacular/Fozzie!/excellent/NIIIIICE/nuff said

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yeah, really nice. If it weren't for the fact it's a floating head, I wouldn't know it was unfinished. :big_grin:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Cheers for all the positive comments. Something this size and intense can get quite tedious at times but when I read that Muppet fans are liking it so far it really encourages me to persevere. Keep checking my Flickr page as a couple of other characters may make an appearance in the near future:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Amazing. Beautiful. Creative! Delicious. Emotion-Filled. Great! Huge! Incredible. Just magnificent. Kind-hearted! Loverly. Magnificent (again). Nothing like this has been seen before! Overly-expressive! Partially unfinished yet stunning. Quite wonderful. Remarkable. Superb. Terrific! Unimaginably good! Very good! Wonderfully crafted! X-tremely fantastic. Yolanda would approve (there were limited Y options...). Zimply the Best!

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Wow! Fozzie looks so three-dimensional, I could reach out and touch his nose. And I love how part of him is shadowed.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh. Maybe Scooter? Or Rowlf? Or another band member? Crazy Harry? Statler and Waldorf? I'm excited to see who's coming next! :eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Crazy Harry Christmas :stick_out_tongue: There's a special I'd love to see!