Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No clue we have not heard a thing about it. We have not even heard from Greg over at the Muppet Newsflash in almost a month! I hope everything is ok. :zany::search:
I've been concerned about him too. Maybe he's on a summer break. I miss his Muppet scoops.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i have been following him on Twitter and he said about two weeks ago that he was back from a vaction and was going to start posting more, and that was the last thing I have heard or seen of him. We where going to post more Jim Lewis questions up, and stuff. I'll try sending him an e mail, to see if he is ok.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
here is my concern about the Muppet News Flash and our good friend Greg. If for some reason he can not contiue doing the Muppet News flash, then maybe someone should try and contue the work. The only problem with that is we don't really know who Greg's contacts where. I'm sure however that it would not be hard to get in contact with Muppet Studios Henson and Sesame Workshop.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't jump the gun, Dwaynie-bob! Greg's always done a phenominal (do doo do do do) job of the Muppet Newsflash, and I'm sure he always will do. Perhaps he's been unwell or something, give him some time and I'm sure we'll get updates a plenty.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hehe, whoop! No one likes to jump the gun...especially if it's ol' Betsy and Gonzo's inside it...

Drtooth

Reaction score
How are you going to spin this into becoming Jason Segel's fault? From what we've heard, his scrpit was finalized and sent to the Disney higher-ups. What more can he do about it from there? It's not Segel's fault at ALL. He's the one trying to bring the Muppets back, so don't say he's being "lazy."
A) Not to mention he's in like 3 movies a year, plus a high rated TV show? The fact he even had time to write so much as a rough draft is amazing. Lazy my eye.

And B) Look at all the headaches Corey Edwards is having with the Fraggle script being approved. And that's with Henson and (more likely the cause of the problem) the Weinstine company. They really want that film too.

We must never forget the long period of time when no one hears anything between the script being written and the time it gets into preproduction... that's a long time.