Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
If there are two scripts out there Disney is going to have to look at both of them carefully and see which is the right one for them to make.
Ahh, that is interesting. Well as William Goldman the famous Hollywood playwright, once explained, there is no sure formula for a hit. So many underestimated projects go on to be hits. And then there are projects everyone assumes will bring in the bucks, only to bomb big time at the box office. You just don't know until results are in. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Disney is going to be very careful the movie they put out with the Muppets. There are rumors going around that there are two scripts out there. One by Jim Lewis (who is being very secretive about it) and Jason Seagal's movie. I would love for them to do both, but know the chances of that are really slim to none. Both writers have a wonderful sence of humor, but they also have a very different type of humor. If there are two scripts out there Disney is going to have to look at both of them carefully and see which is the right one for them to make.
It seems like something like that could be going on. I just can't wait for the Halloween special. They should be shooting that now. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thats so true. I also think that the first big screen movie that they do will in some way set the tone of what the Muppets do in the futrure. They will have to look at witch movie would be more gameable i know that is not a word but meaning being turned into a video game, and maybe even toys.

I think Disney know they have the adult addunacne (18-45) It's the kids and tweenys that they are more worried about. Which is there prime target.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think Disney know they have the adult addunacne (18-45) It's the kids and tweenys that they are more worried about. Which is there prime target.
Yeah that makes sense. It just always amazes me the impression studios have of what kids actually like. It's like these execs were never children themselves, heh.

And then there are the times when they do get it right and the rest of us go, "Ughhh!" :wink:

But anyway, the wheels of justice grind slowly, but they grind nonetheless. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think we do need something, and hopefully with the relesse of LTS on DVD we will get some news about something.

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
It seems like something like that could be going on. I just can't wait for the Halloween special. They should be shooting that now.

Halloween special....?:confused: is t his something new?:confused:

Does that mean the UK are going to be ignored again...? :frown:

Nick22

Reaction score
oh i can't wait for the halloween special either! im pretty excited. where are they filming it?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
oh i can't wait for the halloween special either! im pretty excited. where are they filming it?
No clue we have not heard a thing about it. We have not even heard from Greg over at the Muppet Newsflash in almost a month! I hope everything is ok. :zany::search: