Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

seradarkness

Reaction score
Oh wow i just received a mail the collars have been shipped.
Ok looks like i did him wrong my excuses. Anyway more informations would had been better.
Ok thanks Darren i really didnt expect it anymore, sorry for beeing mad about you.
My apologies
That's great! An unexpected Christmas present then :halo:

Been following this for a while and so glad that people are (finally) getting the collars. Not sure if there'll be many more orders though :stick_out_tongue:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hello friends and haters lol

I haven't had time to get on here in a while and read these posts. Very entertaining. I am finally back home after a way too long job assignment. I am happy that those of you who ordered the last run of collars are finally getting them. You all should have received emails and tracking numbers. Some of you may have them already. Most of you who ordered were very patient and understanding. I appreciate that. Some of you...well. There were also a few non-members who ordered that were very patient. Unfortunately people get on here and it's like a sewing circle.

Oh and to Andibcool... No hard feelings. We good. I am half German so I understand the temper. :smile:

Only 2 runs of collars were to be made so that was it. Thanks again to all who ordered. It was a labor of love and consider yourself special.

On a side note, my girlfriend is an agent and cast half the actors in the new Muppet Movie. I was not in LA so I was not able to visit the set. Very angry about that. From what I have heard it is going to be really cool.

Happy Holidays and Happy 2011

Andibcool

Reaction score
Darren well if you had readed your email and gave reply or just put a note up here that you had an unexpected job now so the collars take longer now i think a lot ppl would have understand and less worried.

I still want to thank you for making the collars.
That was a nice thing for the Muppet Animal poser owners.

Glad this turned out well for all. I hope to see more projects from you in the future and more information and less delay on the finish.

To bad Muppets are not that present in germany at all.
They ruined the sesame street and never show muppet show or much of the Movies.
They will show its a very merry muppet Movie on a chanel with old movies soon but thats it. Not even letters to Santa.

Sorry for u missing out on the new Muppet movie, i would have loved to watch the set for a day or so too.
I cant imagine if u even might had a chance to work on the movie that would make me very angry too.

Well Happy Holydays to you Darren and a happy new year.

Andibcool

Reaction score
So far i only did receive one of the 2 ordered collars. That was 1-1,5 weeks ago.
Booth where shipped the same day but seperate.

So whats goin on ?
What i dont get why send them seperate, shipping should be the same.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
So far i only did receive one of the 2 ordered collars. That was 1-1,5 weeks ago.
Booth where shipped the same day but seperate.

So whats goin on ?
What i dont get why send them seperate, shipping should be the same.
You should have received both. They were shipped at the same time. Actually Shipping would have been more expensive to ship them together. I would contact your post office using the customs form number I emailed you and get in touch with Customs. Germany customs is the main customs office for that side of Europe. They have been known to hold packages and take forever to process their shipments.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Nope my postoffice says the sender can only start invenstigations about a parcel or letter.
Even if i have the number they wont look into it.
For customs we haver different offices in many towns since i dont know what rout the parcel did take i cant contact them.

However in the past it was this way.

1. Parcels goes through get deliverded by postman customs did only look and decide let it through.

2. Parcel gets a closer look they will open it and look if a bill is inside. If a bill is inside they calculate tax and postman pays it and charges me at delivery.

3. Parcel gets closer look no bill inside, parcel will get hold and send to the closest office where i live. I get a letter that they have my parcel and i need to come bring the bill and get it.

Since i dont had any notivication i beleave its lost on delivery.

I had some letters from hong kong shipped same day that took different times to arrive ( was 1-2 weeks difference ).
However this takes longer now so something did happen. Dont know but i think even surface mail takes only 4 weeks.

Quesal

Reaction score
I am interested in possibly ordering a collar for a puppet of mine (different from an animal replica) to wear. How big is it, where can I see pics and how much for one?