Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

muppetperson

Reaction score
He didn't say which wenesday
When you say wednesday, it is taken as being the next available day.
If you say a wednesday, then it could be any wednesday.
Obviously he has been overloaded with assignments again.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
(You guys are hysterical, with the Wednesdays. :smile:)

Sounds cool. I'd love to see pics. I'll check back on Wednesday. :wink:

MWoO

Reaction score
Yet another Wednesday. Any pictures yet?

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I know I am a big tease! I should of held off on the announcement but I didn't know how crazy my schedule was gonna get. If anyone knows a thing or two about cloning...please let me know! Anyway...both versions of the collar are finished! They look awesome! The silver collar is painted to look like galvanized steel and the 2nd version is painted up like the Muppet Movie premier scene. It is white with gold rivets. The collars come in 2 pieces cast in light weight but durable resin and have tiny strong magnets inside them to hold the 2 sides together. Trust me they hold! That way you can take it on and off with ease (I know...I'm smart). They will also include 3ft of the matching chain. I am posting pictures tomorrow. Yes! For sure! Without fail! I promise! Or you all can hunt me down! I will post ordering info and prices. I tried to keep them as affordable as possible. I am hand crafting each piece so all materials and time is coming out of my pocket. Keep in mind these are not mass produced in china. I am making each and everyone of them myself. I think what I am going to do is start a list of 10 or 20 at a time. That way whoever wants in on each batch can do so. These will be limited, but I haven't decided how many. Pics and info tomorrow! :smile::smile::smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the info. Be looking forward to see your pics of the final product! :halo:

Taylor

Reaction score
I have been looking forward to this and will definitly be ordering one. this will be like icing on our animal cakes.