New Muppet Youtube videos

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Nah... I just wanted to stay sure that Camilla and I are still on good terms with each other, that's all.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh okay... *Hears Gonzo's mangling of El Condor Pasa. He can't do that to one of Paul's songs.
:batty: So what are you going to do about it?
This... *To chickens: Hey girls! Party in our dressing room!
*Chickens run away from Gonzo, bemoaning the birded betrayal.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Ok what was this thread about now? Cant we stay on topic and save the pointless jibbers for another thread? Please.

rtgentry

Reaction score
I cant wait to see Rizzos new vid tomorrow. I wonder if the performers are running/monitoring the youtube pages...

MWoO

Reaction score
The video is up

http://www.youtube.com/user/rizzratz

Interesting. I don't think Bill is getting the Rowlf character down though. He's too Bobo-ish. Not just the voice, the personality too. Bill's characters seem to play it dumb where as Rowlf was more of a dry quick wit. Ending was funny though and it is nice to see Rowlf getting used. I hope Scooter makes a video. His character would be perfect for one.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Ya gotta realize Rowlf has been out of it for some time and is kinda behind on times, so he might seem a bit slow. But I do think we need to see some daily wisdom skits from rowlf while tickleing the ivories.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
You know what's REALLY scary?
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=683991&postcount=22
Skeeter sighed and leaned back, letting go of the table. She stared at the television. “I’m not Piggy, Rowlf," she said finally, avoiding his stare.

“Do you base that assessment on the fact that, unlike her, you’re independent, condescending, or desperate for attention?" he sniped back (in his usual laid-back voice, of course). “It’s the pot calling the kettle ‘black’, isn’t it?" He shook his head. “I don’t take that stuff from her and I won’t take it from you, either, Skeets," he added, his voice growing more tense by the sentence. “I’m not zero-percent fat. I KNOW that. I’m not into playing GOLF, much less that suicidal ‘skateboarding’ fad that’ll get everyone killed in a year. I’ve been one-hundred percent honest with you, Skeets.” He sighed, nodding to the bartender for another round. “I just wish you’d give me the same courtesy," he said sadly.

MWoO

Reaction score
What....is....that?

Ya gotta realize Rowlf has been out of it for some time and is kinda behind on times, so he might seem a bit slow. But I do think we need to see some daily wisdom skits from rowlf while tickleing the ivories.

Yeah I think some kind of Daily Wisdom thing could be funny or a bit with corny over the top jokes. Heck, lets see a new Vets hospital skit done or Pigs In Space. Those kind of bits would be perfect for youtube. All the old ones are already on there anyway.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow that was really cool! I think Rowlf is makeing an awsom comeback! The part i loved the most was Rizzo running that was pupptery at its fineset!