Diamond City's A Muppet's Best Friend

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Laughs at everything. Peanuts reference with the doctor booth, Lucy van Pelt anyone? The heater and the pool... And then the conversation between Gonzo and Dimentio at the end...

Someone's been watching the newest episodes. Good, cause then someone will know the newest Christmas song...
Snowy the thrice cream man.
Was a frosty tasty soul.
With a waffle cone pipe.
And a jingle-berry nose.
And two eyes frozen cold.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 18

It was now nighttime in Diamond City. It was the time when the city came to life. The neon lights went on, along with the street lights. The club was even cooler, but the biggest part was in Diamond Hotel. There was a talent show going on, and most of the citizens, and all of the hotel residents were there. Wario was the host of the show, and introduced the first act.

"All right, be quiet." Wario said to the audience. "Our first act is Misty, who's reciting a poem." He then cued for the curtians to open. Misty was on the stage, with a piece of paper in her hands.

"A Poem for Dimentio." She read from the page the title, then started the poem. "For longer than I can remember,
I've been looking for someone like you.
Someone with a head like your's,
And a torso too.
Birds sing, AND YOU'RE GONNA PAY!
The end." She was rewarded with applause, the most coming from the band.

Misty then left the stage, where Dimentio was backstage, with an angry look on his face.

"I could give you such a pinch!" He said through bared teeth.
"You could, but you won't." Misty said, and walked to the water cooler.

Wario then walked back onto the stage, to introduce the next act.

"Now, we have Dimentio, who's singing a Non-Bowie song!" He said, then left, as Dimentio warped onstage, where Rowlf was there, with his piano, and started playing.
"I'm not wearing underwear today,
No I'm not wearing underwear today
Not that you probably care
Much about my underwear
Still none the less I gotta say
That I'm not wearing underwear today!" Dimentio sang.

There was little applause, mainly from the Bowie Club.

"Get a life!" Kikit called out.
"Thank you!...Anyone?" He asked, to try and get more applause, but was pulled of the stage by a cane, and then called out. "Yokels!"

In a couple hours, many other acts had gone on. Zoot and Beaker showed their experimental film that they were working on. Strong Sad played an accoustic guitar solo. 9-Volt and 18-Volt freestyled. Giroro solved a Rubix Cube blindfolded. Keroro made a large number of Gundam models while singing "Space Oddity". Janice and Floyd did a magic act, where Floyd sawed Janice in half. Kat, Ana, and Young Cricket performed martial arts. Orbulon sang "Another Race". But, probably the best act was Kermit's, who simply did what he does best: play the banjo and sing. He sang his trademark song "Rainbow Connection", and it was so good, that he got the entire audience to sing (except for Dimentio, the killjoy), and got standing ovation (Giroro forced Dimentio to stand up). After the applause stopped, Wario announced the winners.

"In third place, we have Giroro and his blindfolded Rubix Cube!" He said. Giroro then came out, holding the solved cube, and wearing the bandana as a headband. He then accepted his bronze medal to applause. He then left the stage.
"In second place, it's Misty and her poem "A Poem for Dimentio"!" He called. Misty came out, with poem in hand. She accepted her silver metal, and left.
"I think we know who won first place!" Wario called.
"Come on, don't take too long!" Dimentio said from backstage. "I have my acceptance speech in my head!"
"Our winner is...Kermit!" Wario called, to much applause, while Dimentio just stood there, with his mouth gaping open like Mr. Kimura.
"Thank you!" Kermit said, banjo in hand, and accepted his gold medal to applause.
"I hope that peanut butter's still good." Dimentio said. "I'm going to need a lot of it." With that he left to his room, to really get the planning started. And to eat peanut butter.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Applauds and approves and asks for more please.

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Where'd you get that underwear song from? It's hilarious! XD And Dimentio still has his loyal peanut butter.

I hate peanut butter.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 19

There was a snowstorm during the night, and by the next morning, Diamond City was covered in a blanket of white. The water by the beach had frozen solid, making acsess to Dr. Crygor's lab even eaiser. In fact, Strong Sad, Misty, and Kururu were skaiting over to the lab, since they haven't really had a chance to be there. As soon as they got to the island, Misty rang the doorbell, and Penny came to greet them, in a pink sweater instead of her standard jacket.

"Hey guys!" Penny greeted. "Come in!"

She then leaded the three into the lab, and gave them spots to put their winter gear.

"I'm so glad you could be here." She beamed. "Come on, I have new experiments that are just screaming to be shown to the public."

She then lead the three to a keypad on the wall, and pushed some buttons on it, opening the door next to it. This was her personal lab, which was seperate from her grandpa's.

"Come in, but be careful!" Penny warned, as she lead the gang in.

The lab was like a chemistry room in a school. Multiple beakers were filled to the brim with colorful chemicals. Electricity sparked, smoke billowed, and computer monitors flashed. For some reason, there was a DDR machine in her lab. Kururu had stopped, and noticed a strange discovery. It was a plant. It looked like a Venus FlyTrap, but the main food gathering part was down on the floor of it's pot, like it had died. There was a pink daisy bloomed off of it's head, like a decoration.

"Hey, Penny! What's this?" Kururu called to her, making her and the gang walk back.
"Oh!" Penny exclaimed. "This is Audrey III."
"You named your plant?" Strong Sad asked.
"Why not?" Penny exclamed. "After all, she is a girl."
"And now the plant's got a gender!" Strong Sad said.
"Can I touch her?" Misty asked.
"Yeah, but be careful." Penny warned.

Misty reached to touch the flower on her, but it rose out of the way, and the plant came to life. She opened up her "mouth", which had jaws in them.

"Feed me..." Was bearly heard from the plant.
"What?" Misty asked.
"Feed me." She said again.
"Wait, it talks?" Strong Sad said.
"FEED ME, PENNY!" She yelled. "I need meat!"
"Okay, okay!" Penny said, and scrambled to the fridge, only to come back with a piece of raw bacon. She tossed it to her, and she ate it up.
"That's disgusting." Strong Sad said.
"It might be, but it's just her food." Penny said.
"Um...does she eat people?" Misty asked, with a hint of fear in her voice.
"No, she doesn't." Penny said. "But, she has this thing with jesters."
"Moving on?" Kururu asked.
"Right!" Penny said, and picked up two ray guns. One was yellow, and the other was purple. "This is a mutator ray. It can morph two things together, and this ray strengthens anything it's zapped at."

She then put the two guns near Audrey III's pot, and the gang left to other things. Slowly, Dimentio turned visible from where he was.

"Ahahahaha! With Audrey III, and these ray guns, taking over the universe will really be a snap!" He cackled, then picked up the guns and the plant, who bit him. "When I'm done, I'll give you such a pinch!" And warped out of the place.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ha... Good update. You're just giving me such good ideas. Though there's something I still need to settle... That jester should be careful though, one false swipe with an itchy trigger-finger and he'll end up with green thumbs instead of yellow and purple.

In any case... Post more please!

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Slowly, Dimentio turned visible from where he was.

"Ahahahaha! With Audrey III, and these ray guns, taking over the universe will really be a snap!" He cackled, then picked up the guns and the plant, who bit him. "When I'm done, I'll give you such a pinch!" And warped out of the place.
Zetsu-saaaaaaaaan! Um... where did that come from? :confused: Oh well. Great one! *thumbs up!*

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
Part 20

Dimentio was in his hotel room, with the lights dimmed, and goggles over his eyes. He was about to perform the stunt that would truly end the world, and make Dimentio D the new one. He was reading a book about plants, and his right pinky had a bandage wrapped around it. Every so often, he glanced at Audrey III, who was asleep, and had half of a hot dog by her.

"I think that's enough information." Dimentio quietly said. "Now, once you wake up, all of my worries will be gone..."

Meanwhile, some of the others were enjoying time in the snow. A snowball fight had broken out by Team Mayhem (lead by Dr. Teeth) and Team Diamond (lead by Wario). Most of the members of each squad had been hit, save for Janice, Dr. Teeth, Kikit, and Lips (in his Kenny costume, it was his winter gear) on Team Mayhem, and Wario, Mona, Spitz, and Patsy on Team Diamond. Kikit squarely hit Patsy on the forehead with a snowball, making her fall, and getting her eleminated. Mona dodged a slushy one from Janice, and hit the Valley girl on the shoulder, kicking her out of the game. Spitz and Lips hit each other at the same time, stopping their games at the same time. It was now two against two. Kikit and Mona both threw snowballs, first Kikit was hit, then Mona.

"Leader against leader..." Orbulon said from the sidelines.
"The tensest of finals." Nurse Tounges added.

Wario and Dr. Teeth formed their snowballs that could figure out the entire game. They threw, and a splat was heard, then a thump. Dr. Teeth had caught Wario's snowball, and formed it with his own, giving his twice the power, and threw it at him, knocking the video game producer down. Team Mayhem had won. Inside, both teams had a congratulation snack of baked sweet potatoes and hot chocolate (curtosey of Lamimi and Giroro).

"That was amazing, Dr. Teeth!" Kikit said.
"Yeah, how did you do it?" Lips asked, as he pulled his hood off of his head and face.
"I have to thank Hands for that." Dr. Teeth admitted.
"Me?" Hands asked, and almost choked on a bite of potato.
"Yeah, if you hadn't showed me that trick you learned when you were a kid, I wouldn't have been able to do that." the good doctor admitted.
"Hey, when you lived in Japan for most of your life, and have parents who worked in the anime buisness, you learn that before you even learn to walk!" Hands said.
"To Hands!" Janice said, raising her mug for a toast.
"To Hands!" the rest of the band said, and clanked their mugs together. It was a happy feeling.

The feeling wasn't so happy on the second floor. Dimentio was still waiting for the right time to wake Audrey III up, and was about to fall asleep himself.

"Dang, how long does this plant have to sleep?" He asked. As if it was an answer, Audrey III uncurled her leaves, and rose up from her nap.
"Hello, ugly." Audrey III adressed Dimentio.
"Look who's talking..." Dimentio muttered. "Anyways, just hold still."

He then grabbed the two ray guns, first shooting the yellow strenthening one at him, making him stronger, and making himself too big for his poncho, which started breaking off of him. He then shot the purple mutating ray at Audrey III and himself, which started making them fuse together. He let out a pained evil laugh, and then it went dark.

The gang had finished their snack, and were enjoying even more time in the snow. The other Muppets, Diamond City inhabitants, Strong Sad, and the Keroro Platoon had joined them as well. 9-Volt, 18-Volt, Dororo, and Kermit were working on a snowman, but it looked more like a mix of a snowman, a frog, a ninja, and Mario. Strong Sad was helping Young Cricket with his training by throwing snowballs at him, while Young Cricket dodged them, which was quite a challenge, due to the fact Strong Sad had perfect aim, and snowball smarts (he once saved some in the freezer since he was eight!) The entire gang was having a good time, until:

"GRARRRR!" A giant creature crashed out of Diamond Hotel, and landed on the ground. It had vines for a body, a gold pendant on his neck, a black and white mask-like face, green hair, a Venus Fly Trap like plant almost enclosing his face, two yellow eyes, and a pink daisy on the plant part. It was Dimentio fused with Audrey III, or as he was now known as: Ciaotzu.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaaaaargh! Who will save us? It's time to call a plumber! No, not that Ben-Ten kid... We need a real plumber! And get us some figgy pudding while you're at it. Cause we won't go until we get some. No, we won't go until we get some. No, we won't go until we get some. So post more fanfic right now!

PuppyLuver

Reaction score
Ciaotzu... that does not sound pleasant. O_O Hey, waitaminute, what happened to Mimi, Nastasia and O'Chunks? Did they leave or what? Oh well. More please!