TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I certainly hope they continue with the Muppet Morsels feature.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah that is my favourite cover art too. I wonder if maybe they could make that furry!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes, I almost forgot to add, this season contains some of my favourite episodes: Edgar Bergen, Steve Martin, Elton John, John Cleese, Peter Sellers, Bob Hope, Julie Andrews... it is star-studded and FABULOUS!

I hope that everything is included, of course. Considering that we waited two years for this set, as a consumer and a fan I will be expecting the best. I can't wait! :smile:

Also, I like this cover much better than the other that was previously reported to be the official cover.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah the Muppet morsels were one of the best parts, I hope they're still in there.

There was something called Muppets on Puppets years ago. Either that's it and that's a typo, or it's something completely different. If it's the latter, it could be the Muppet characters talking about themselves or something similar. I don't usually want to watch the current Muppet stuff so, ::shrugs:: But still, I'm glad the DVD is coming out. :smile:

peyjenk

Reaction score
I, too, thought the Muppet Morsels were great. Very interesting and informational... so much of the stuff you ever hear about TMS is the same info, the same quotes, over and over again. And most of it comes from Of Muppets and Men. It was refreshing to get some "new" info for a change. :wink:

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
There was something called Muppets on Puppets years ago. Either that's it and that's a typo, or it's something completely different. If it's the latter, it could be the Muppet characters talking about themselves or something similar. I don't usually want to watch the current Muppet stuff so, ::shrugs:: But still, I'm glad the DVD is coming out. :smile:
Hmmm interesting. Muppets on Puppets was made pre-TMS, but then again, it's a lot closer to it than Weezer is, haha! I hope it is something new though, hopefully with the Muppets talking about themselves, because I always find that HI-larious. Like in the Secrets of the Muppets? That was awesome. I remember seeing that as a kid on Nick and just laughing hysterically as Gonzo freaked out.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I saw Secrets of the Muppets too (on Nick), that was awesome!

Jim: And operating Gonzo is Mr. Dave Goelz...

Dave: Well the thing to remember here is that my own personality has absolutely nothing to do with this weirdo! :concern:

All: Oh yeah right!

Kermit: Sure, they believe that, Dave!

Well, if it's something new, I probably won't enjoy it as much as everything else. But that's fine, I'm just glad the set is out at all. :smile:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Like in the Secrets of the Muppets? That was awesome. I remember seeing that as a kid on Nick and just laughing hysterically as Gonzo freaked out.
I love that part!!

Jim: Gonzo doesn't have real arms
Gonzo: Waaaaiiit a minute.. of course I have real arms.. this man is deranged!

:crazy: :concern:

Status
Not open for further replies.