Photo Replica Speculation - Coming next?

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I noticed on www.monstermakers.com it explains about the Muppets and using latex foam. Here is what it said:

STORAGE & LIFE EXPECTANCY: Foam chemicals stored tightly capped in a cool room will last a year or more. Shake them every month or so. Cured latex stored in plastic bags in a dry place away from light can last 20 years or more. Place puppets in a plastic bag in a box somewhere safe. Don’t squash puppets as they may stay deformed. Give them some breathing space. Stuff paper or cloth into heads to keep their shape when stored for long periods. foam latex I formulated for the Tarzan movie Greystoke kept in sealed plastic bags was reported to be as subtle as new more than 15 years after its manufacture. With Miss Piggy being used every day of the week on the original Muppet Show it was common to replace her every 6 - 12 months. Mouth corners and necks are the first to go on foam latex puppets. Performing on weekends and holidays, a foam latex puppet could last many years. It’s wise to have a backup puppet in case of an accident when doing film and television work.

There just MIGHT be hope...we will see in the future about our lovely pig! :mad:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
No, it's not your avatar, we are trying to figure out what Piggy would be made out of due to it being made from a mold, and Was Once Ernie said that there are other ways of making Piggy without the mold. Refering to your Avatar.
Actually, what I meant to say, but was being obtuse, is that there are other ways to get a Piggy mold without Puppet Heap loaning theirs to Master Replicas or Terry.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
What other way would there be?...oh wait, I think I got it......or do I? :confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Basically, you can make something from a mould and you can reverse this process.So from the head, you can recreate the mould, which I know exists, so that mould could be used if the original mould cant.

Davina

Reaction score
he's saying that there are other piggies out there in the world that a new mold could be cast from if they really needed to......

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the main photo on the Muppet Central homepage. Is it a hint at which replica we might see next? :stick_out_tongue:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Actually, we have already been confirmed that all the 3 in the picture are coming out after Kermit.And Miss Piggy is semi confirmed as the fifth photo puppet.Now we have to speculate on who the sixth character will be.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Fozzie has been confirmed as the fourth? I must have missed that. :embarrassed: Glad to hear it tho.