Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Beau01

Reaction score
Hey hey Bry! I have an MP3 from the Muppet's appearance on Saturday Night Live a few years back. They're singing "Christmas is Number One." Let me know if you want it. :big_grin: And I have "When the River Meets the Sea" from Emmet Otter and "Everyone Matters" from IaVMMCM.
Hello theprawncracker,

I realise that I'm new at this, but could you possibly send me a copy of the Everyone Matters to me? My email is tcrefugee@hotmail.com.

Also, please let me know what else I need to do, as I have no idea!

Thanks a lot,

Beau
:confused:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh sure, no problem I'll send it out to you right now!

And don't worry about doing anything else, that's all you need to do! :big_grin:

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Was there a soundtrack produced for IAVMMC? I think "Everyone matters" that starts with Gonzo singing about his miserable Christmas is one of the best, most heartfelt Christmas song to come out in YEARS. If not, is there a place to get that song?

jfcoopjr

Reaction score
I've Been Searching For This For So Long!

Hey, Skeeter!

If it's no inconvenience ... could you email the Peace Carol (or a link-of-sorts to it) to me? (jfcoopjr@hotmail.com) ...

You don't know how much I would appreciate it ... I've been looking for this for years!

Thanks!

JC

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi JC and welcome to MC (Muppet Central). If you wish, I could send you the Peace Carol as I happen to have that song. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
It's the day after Thanksgiving, and it was snowing outside a little this morning...so now I want to listen to Christmas music!

I was wondering if anyone had "Everyone Matters (Reprise)"? I had the original, but not the one that the cast sings together at the end of the movie.

Thanks!

rtgentry

Reaction score
can someone send me the Everyone Matters mp3 to rgentry30 at gmail.com