The RHLC!

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
lol, yea that makes sense :wink: my favourite parts [aside from the ones already mentioned] are the night before christmas play Ernie and Bert put on [best line ever! 'Who let the Two-Headed Monster be Santa Claus?' that still gets me to this day :crazy:] the Muppet New's Flash, and Statler and Waldorf heckling Fozzie and the Snowman [such memories of my cousin and i quoting that part] lol, my mom's favourite is the Sweedish Chef line 'it's a gobla-gobla humunga' when he see's Big Bird. i could go on about all the best lines, but i'll just be quoting the show :wink:

Janice: 'Hey everyone, look what i made, Christmas cookies.'
Cookie Monster: 'COOKIES! OM-NOM-NOM! Thankyou.'
Janice: 'Who was that strange blue creature?'
Animal: 'That my kinda fella'
LOL! I luffles the Fraggle song. I also love the Fraggle Christmas episode about the great bell. I can't remember if Junior was in that episode but I LOVE Hunt as Junior! He was so good!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
I've got to try to dig up a copy of MFC somewhere - the more I hear people talk about it, the more I realize that it's a real source of warm fuzzies for Muppet fans this time of year.
it's actually up on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtgYDpvRCMI my sister discovered it was there a few years back :wink:

in my opinion this special has the worst joke Fozzie has ever told [in that it's worthy of the Muppets bad]
Fozzie: Ah Christmas, time for Santa Clause and his eight prancing rain-bear
Snowman: That's reindeer
Fozzie: No, that's snow-darling

took me nearly 15 years to catch that one.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
in my opinion this special has the worst joke Fozzie has ever told [in that it's worthy of the Muppets bad]
Fozzie: Ah Christmas, time for Santa Clause and his eight prancing rain-bear
Snowman: That's reindeer
Fozzie: No, that's snow-darling
LOL I love Fozzie though :embarrassed: Him and Scooter were my number ones when I first got into it. Which made sence because they were friends.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Nice - I've heard a few of their songs: "Shout" and "Everybody Wants to Rule the World" and "Head Over Heels," the big ones.

Guess we're both channeling the 1980s in our signatures - my signature and location are both from songs by Nik Kershaw.
Yup I ADORE Head over Heels, I could listen it to over and over again, lol.

And that's a great signature too, MN! Radical dude! :wink:

I think this is mentioned every Christmas here but every time I hear the song "Sleigh Ride" I always think they're going to say "There's a Christmas party at the home of Fozzie Bear!" LOL

Nekoshema

Reaction score
LOL I love Fozzie though :embarrassed: Him and Scooter were my number ones when I first got into it. Which made sense because they were friends.
lol, i love Fozzie too, and i get he tells bad jokes, but that joke hurt me it was so bad, when i first realized the joke i went 'ow-ow-ow-ha-ha-ha-ha' and i laughed till i couldn't breath, i couldn't stop laughing for a good five minutes actually because of how bad it truly was. :wink:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
lol, i love Fozzie too, and i get he tells bad jokes, but that joke hurt me it was so bad, when i first realized the joke i went 'ow-ow-ow-ha-ha-ha-ha' and i laughed till i couldn't breath, i couldn't stop laughing for a good five minutes actually because of how bad it truly was. :wink:
LOL I laughed really hard at the Twiggy episode where they parodied the phantom of the opera! [Uncle Deadly I luffles you!] Scooter was so awesome in that episode he kept trying to convince Kermit with Gonzo, and Fozzy that there was 'A Phantom of the Muppet Show.' I'd just had hand sergury that day and when I saw it I was laughing so hard I cried. Hands down funniest parody and best acting ever!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
wonder if that's where Richard got the idea to dress as a ghost in TGMC :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
LOL I laughed really hard at the Twiggy episode where they parodied the phantom of the opera! [Uncle Deadly I luffles you!] Scooter was so awesome in that episode he kept trying to convince Kermit with Gonzo, and Fozzy that there was 'A Phantom of the Muppet Show.' I'd just had hand sergury that day and when I saw it I was laughing so hard I cried. Hands down funniest parody and best acting ever!
What I like about that is he doesn't just say "there's a ghost, he automically makes it into this big deal, "Phantomof the Muppet Show!" Lol.

wonder if that's where Richard got the idea to dress as a ghost in TGMC :wink:
Hehe, I love that story. :wink:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
"All right...but I'm warning you, there is something funny going on here..."
"Fine! But there had better be something funny going on out there!"
Great sketch...Uncle Deadly is so deliciously malicious (or is it maliciously delicious?)...and the others are frightened out of their wits.

Me too, heralde - I mean, between the spooky surroundings, the legends of ghosts and the fact that they were shooting at night: that must have been too good for Richard to pass up.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
What I like about that is he doesn't just say "there's a ghost, he automically makes it into this big deal, "Phantomof the Muppet Show!" Lol.
LOL that's why it made me laugh sooo hard. I'm actually a Phantom addict as well as a Muppet junkie. :smile: I'm really into singing and if I recall correctly I was about seven or so when I really hit the Phantom and Muppet addiction. :stick_out_tongue: