~ Muppet Musique ~ (Updates)

G-MAN

Reaction score
What happened to the site, it won't show up now, it just says Go Back To The Main Page, but that's just her fairy tales website Never mind, I see it's already been said, it's a shame though, I was going to listen to "Children Of Tomorrow"

Telly

Reaction score
oh silly copyright laws! How they make everyone have different opinions! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
That's how I feel about it but the "powers that be" don't want ANYONE stopping them from making the exorbanent amounts of money they make from us fans. The simple answer is: if they release it, we will buy it instead of finding it another way.
Problem is we just got to get them TO release it.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Someone PLEASE tell SW to get more albums up onto iTunes! I don't wish to see half Elmo songs up there, although I must admit it's hot right now, but I'd like to see more vintage content, heck, even Songs of the Street would be welcome!

BJ

Frogster

Reaction score
One question... when did Sylinde Bren's site close down? How did it all go down?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Check the "~Muppet Musique Updates" thread, somewhere around Post #500 she explained everything, hope this helps.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think somebody may have snitched to Disney. I can't imagine they would find out unless someone brought it to their attention.

Davina

Reaction score
or they maybe read the forums.... heh, it's not like this place is all that secret.....

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Maybe, I can't imagine the bigwigs at Disney being interested in what we have to say to be honest. They haven't listened to us much so far! :stick_out_tongue: