Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have Chip and Dale, but I'm probably not going to be able to give it to you, since I don't have a computer yet, and I don't trust my friends with a CD I spent that much on. It will be the Disney afternoon album version (extended) from the Toon Tunes action anthems CD If I can.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I might have What Hurts the Most, I'll have to ask my sister, she's got Rascal Flatts on her computer.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like the Video game virsion of the Earth Worm Jim theme song.

dabauckham

Reaction score
I'm basically looking for bizzare cartoon theme songs and other brick a brack like that.
I have a few random cartoon themes, stuff like "Super Chicken" and "Secret Squirrel" (and some others) if you're interested. :halo:

David

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cool David. Could i have "Super Chicken" song. I'ved hope that one day that they would make the "George of the Jungle" DVD seasons and i would get to see this show again and hear the famous yell he does. Maybe i'll make my list songs that i have for trade for this thread.

lael

Reaction score
Dan, Dan Mr. Strawberry Man.

I have The Immaculate Collection on casette, vynal and cd!!! loves this one the mostest!!! if you tell me how to send them (electronically) to you, you are more than welcome to it!

do you know of 'Virgin Voices: A Tribute To Madonna' Vol. 1 & 2? They're mostly gothy/industrial/punk/techno based covers, but well worth a listen. I've fallen in love with more than a few of the tracks. I have both volumes, so again, you are more than welcome to them, if you tell me how to send them to you.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Cool David. Could i have "Super Chicken" song.
Sent! enjoy (if you can enjoy incessant clucking:stick_out_tongue: )

Some of my other cartoon themes include:

Casper the Friendly Ghost
Space Ghost
Animaniacs
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Secret Squirrel Show
Spiderman
The New Adventures of Superman

I can probably dig up some others, as well.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks David. I had just relized that i already had this one. But thanks again. At the moment my severs are down and i can't put any CDs on my computer so thanks again David.