Any news on the New Muppet Show?

unclematt

Reaction score
I cant get to the new Muppets.com. Am I doing something wrong

Drtooth

Reaction score
I suggest clicking on one of the links in the first post of this thread If it doesn't work, something is wrong.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I love the idea of the muppets on basic cable again, it would work to bring back so many fans even more than a new movie IMHO :big_grin:

Teheheman

Reaction score
See, I think a movie is perfect and I'll tell ya why. Not everybody HAS cable, and this would kinda help a new generation not familiar with the Muppets to see them on the big screen where everybody could watch and not just the lucky ones with cable. Also, if this is successful, you could do a whole series with these characters. Not only the original cast of Muppets, but the new characters that they would probably bring in from the movie. A movie is a good chance to introduce new characters, so maybe this IS a good idea.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
No question. A Cable show would suck for people that are cable deprived. It took me 20 years to see Fraggle Rock because of that. Something either on basic TV, internet, or DTV would work better. That's why i'm hoping this film pans out

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a cable show, so long as it hit dvd within a few monthes of leaving tv...

Redsonga

Reaction score
No question. A Cable show would suck for people that are cable deprived. It took me 20 years to see Fraggle Rock because of that. Something either on basic TV, internet, or DTV would work better. That's why i'm hoping this film pans out
I thought DTV was harder to get than cable? As far as basic tv goes that was scrambled in my area over ten years ago never to return:cry:

pattywack

Reaction score
I really hope that this new movie will lead to a new tv show! It would fit seeing as the movie's going to be about Kermit getting them all together for the show.

unclematt

Reaction score
That would be great. I think it really depends on how well this movie does.