How do I get a job as a Muppeteer?

Marky

Reaction score
Well, one other is a start! We are just four people who get together when called for, we don't have our 'own thing' yet. But hey, if you've found one other person - you're WAY ahead of the game. Sometimes that's all you really need. Think of all the great Muppet chemistry which comes out of duets - Jim & Frank, Steve and Dave, Bill and... Bill.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Bill and Bubbles (you know, that Guy).

Anyway, I think you're right. NOW--gotta find some time!

I'm thinking of trying to start a local puppetry group not unlike our Mid-South Cartoonists Association. Could work, but there again I need time to make it happen.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That's cool, but I think I've been banned from Canada. I can't say "eh" correctly, no matter how many times I've seen Fraggle Rock, ya'll. :smile:

That'd be cool, but somehow I think it's going to be a while.

Marky

Reaction score
That's cool, but I think I've been banned from Canada. I can't say "eh" correctly, no matter how many times I've seen Fraggle Rock, ya'll. :smile:

That'd be cool, but somehow I think it's going to be a while.
ya'll! I haven't heard ya'll since I was in georgia YEARS ago! LOL!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ya'll, ain't, didja, and Elvis are all common words around here. Ha ha ha.

Marky

Reaction score
Ah-ha - you're in Memphis! Thankaveramudge...

Up here our dialouge is hockey, "eh?", and PardonmeIdidn'tmeantooffendyou.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Really? Are folks that uptight that you have to pardon yourself that frequently?

Down here, you know, it's "PardonmeIdidn'tmeantooffendyoupleasedon'tshoot."

Marky

Reaction score
Really? Are folks that uptight that you have to pardon yourself that frequently?

Down here, you know, it's "PardonmeIdidn'tmeantooffendyoupleasedon'tshoot."
Yikes! I've heard the guns are flying all over the place down there. We don't have as many guns, but we do have something much more universally offensive. French people.

:wink:

(that was a joke, please don't take me to the supreme court, parliament is already tied up right now with the Team Canada hockey captain for having the audacity for allegedly telling a French joke - no joke!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You know, I went to Europe in the mid-90's with a school group and we were in France for a week and never had a problem. Great place. It was in Belgium where I had the problem--the woman who ran our youth hostel was an evil witch!