What are your stories?

APRena

Reaction score
Age group-- 14 (Yes, born long after both Richard and Jim had died, but I still love and respect their work. Long live the Muppets!)

Brought to you by-- Google.

Other-- Lifelong Muppet fan, didn't see The Muppet Show in its original run, but I'm hunting down the DVDs and so far it's awesome!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Age group-- 14 (Yes, born long after both Richard and Jim had died, but I still love and respect their work. Long live the Muppets!)
It looks like there are quite a few youngsters on here that like this despite it being long before our time.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
who isnt? LOL
I isn't. Now you kids get off m'lawn! :sleep: :boo:

I kid, of course! It's great seeing more and more of the younger generation growing to appreciate Jim's work! It's humbling, in a way, and makes you realize how far his work and magic has stretched. I was your age when I joined the forum and it's such a great place (as you can tell by the fact that I've been here nearly 5 years). It's great to see all of you guys here on the forum! You picked a GREAT time to join up! :smile:

Long live the Muppets indeed!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Yes, it is cool to see younger Muppets fan who appreciate Jim Henson's work. It's nice that one can enjoy The Muppets at any age- it's always fun.:big_grin::wisdom::smile:

redraven

Reaction score
In the terrible teens, born not too long after Richard Hunt's death. Doesn't stop me from loving original Muppets one ounce.

Muppets led me here to where I belong. But seriously, I've stumbled upon here before, and I'm listening to back episodes of MuppetCast. I came because of the praise heaped upon the forum. :smile:

I'm a theatre junkie, specifically tech theatre. Not quite sure what reality, a social life, or normal is, and I don't mind. Might be why I like Gonzo so much. :concern:

My favorite things are too hard to pinpoint, so let's go with reading is awesome, Photoshop and I have a thing, and I'll repeat that theatre is my life right now.

Basically, my childhood was: Muppets, Harry Potter, Princess Bride, and Monty Python.
And that's me!

Kiki

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, redraven! :smile: (I too was born not THAT long after Hunt's death).

Wow... it's IS awesome to see so many young bucks intrested in Jim Henson!