Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Thank you Randall... Now all I need are that Gumbo song from SST Dinner Theater and maybe the Silver Screen Crackers MCC presentation.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have the songs from the album Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along? I'd love to have them if anyone could get 'em to me! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Update. All I'm missing is Annie Get Your Gumbo. Additionally, I'd request the following if anyone has them.
Feliz Navidad from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.
Saludo.
Arruru.
Thanks.

BTW: Prawny, send me the list of what you have when you can please.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ed, I can send the two MP3s soon, but the list is gonna take awhile, got loads of finals to study for, sorry pal, but I'll have it to you at some point this holiday season. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is hokay... Ju do what ju can man. Besides, I have music from da Muppins to las me dis Christmas season hokay. But chust know dis... If ju not update da fics, we tell Piggy on ju, she scares the peoples hokay.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey there,

I'm looking for the intro to "Little Muppet Monsters". I believe it was also tagged with "Muppet Babies".

Thanks a bunch....

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang, was just looking at my songs and realized that when I was sent The Muppet Show Live! songs I didn't get "Show Business" or "Where You At?" So if someone could send me those two songs, that would be great! :smile: Thanks!