Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Beau01

Reaction score
How do I join the mup3 trading?

Hello all, I'm really new in here, and I've been trying to get the Everyone Matters MP3 from A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and I heard about this place!

Can anyone help me?

:embarrassed:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Hey gang, was just looking at my songs and realized that when I was sent The Muppet Show Live! songs I didn't get "Show Business" or "Where You At?" So if someone could send me those two songs, that would be great! :smile: Thanks!
sending! :sing:

Hello all, I'm really new in here, and I've been trying to get the Everyone Matters MP3 from A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and I heard about this place!

Can anyone help me?
Help is on the way! Just need your e-mail. :cool:

dabauckham

Reaction score
...hi guys...

Would anyone mind sending me: Sesame Street Sing-Along (1982)? I feel kinda sheepish, because I have the LP, but haven't found time to bring it in to be converted to mp3. (I don't have a record player, which complicates things.

Also, if anyone has Bob McGrath from Sesame Street (1970), that is the only early SS album that I am missing.

Thanks to anyone who can help out. (and if it's anytimepally, or Kyle I owe you all one once again :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ah! Thanks SO much David! Needed that one really bad! Thanks man! Wish I could send you some of your requests. :smirk: Now all I need are these songs... Thanks gang! :big_grin:

Sesame Street:
Everybody's Song (Miles, Gabi, Elmo, Zoe, Telly, Rosita, and Baby Bear version)

The Muppet Show:
Baby, It's Cold Outside (Miss Piggy and Rudolf Nureyev)
Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Elton John)
Don't Go Breakin' My Heart (Miss Piggy and Elton John)
An Old Fashioned Love Song (Paul Williams)
Sad Song (Paul Williams)
They Can't Take That Away From Me (Sweetums and Sandy Duncan)

Maestro

Reaction score
w00t! Thanks dabauckham! Now I only need:

Labyrinth
Kermit Unpigged
Muppet Beach Party
Muppet Christmas Carol